6th October 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications such as height and stream required to join National Defence Academy?

My name is priyanka gurung im a student and im much intrested to join National Defence Academy but i have a many question regarding height,maximum qualification nd strem.

3rd December 2011, 03:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications such as height and stream required to join National Defence Academy?

Hello Priyanka,
To join National Defense Academy one must have cleared an entrance examination conducted by UPSC. To be considered eligible for the exam the candidate must have passed +2 level of exam. The examination is conducted twice a year and the notification for the same is published in all major news papers of India as well as on the official website of UPSC.
The most important thing i would like to mention is that only male candidates within the age limit of 16 1/2 years-19 years. Women candidates are not eligible to join NDA.
5th December 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications such as height and stream required to join National Defence Academy?

what is the height criteria?
17th January 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i m bhupender singh i m studying in 11 through medical stream i want to ask u that: is there any scope for medical student in nda
17th January 2012, 07:29 PM
adithyaparavastu

The NDA stands for National defence academy is a joint services academy of the indian armed forces(army, navy,airforce) where the cadets are trained together before pre-commissioning training to their respective academies.

who are eligibile according to 2011 is shown in the below link.
http://entrance.icbse.com/nda/eligibility/
19th March 2012, 08:53 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is priyanka gurung im a student and im much intrested to join National Defence Academy but i have a many question regarding height,maximum qualification nd strem.
You cannot apply for NDA as only male candidates are allowed to apply for NDA. Women are not allowed to apply for it.The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :
1. You candidate must be an Indian.
2. You must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks.
3. The age limit is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
4. You must be unmarried.
5. You must be a male.
* Apart from these, you must be physically fit.

www.nda.nic.in
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this education forum and discussion website.
Hope for your good future scope.
19th March 2012, 08:58 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
You cannot apply for NDA as only male candidates are allowed to apply for NDA. Women are not allowed to apply for it.The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :
2. You must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks.
5. You must be a male.

www.nda.nic.in
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this education forum and discussion website.
20th March 2012, 12:42 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:

Hello Priyanka.
Nice to see that you are interested to join NDA but sorry, you cannot apply for this as only male candidates are allowed to apply and join NDA.
The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :
5. You must be a male.

www.nda.nic.in
If you want to get in defence sector, you can apply for CDS examination in which both male candidates as well as female candidates can apply and join this. To know more about this, you can visit the official website of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts in this education forum and discussion website.
20th March 2012, 01:13 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:

Hello Priyanka.
Nice to see that you are interested to join NDA but sorry, you cannot apply for this as only male candidates are allowed to apply and join NDA.
5. You must be a male.

www.nda.nic.in
If you want to get in defence sector, you can apply for CDS examination in which both male candidates as well as female candidates can apply and join this.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts in this education forum and discussion website.
20th March 2012, 01:23 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
what is the height criteria?
¤ Your age must be in between 16 & 1/2 to 19 years.
¤ You must be an Indian.
¤ You must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks.
¤ You must be unmarried.
¤ You must be a male.
¤ Apart from these, you must be physically fit.

To get more information, visit www.upsc.gov.in the official website of UPSC government.
To get detailed information abou t NDA, click here.

6th April 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

when will the result for the 64th regular course exam of the nigerian defence academy be out.Howells
19th April 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

My eye power is low and i wear a spectacels of power -1.5.can i apply 4 N D A
1st May 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir can i appear in navy or air force on upper rank if i will take commerce with maths
8th May 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Can you please help me out for the total information about How to get an admition for NDA.
My name is Digvijay , I just complited my 10th exam n waiting for my results. So, aftre that which stream should help me to get addmition in NDA, I am intresterd in Indian Nevy. Please help me to how can i prepared for the same.

Thanks,
Digvijay
17th August 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

what's the height require for the admission of nda and the position of eye sight
10th November 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me , i m a female and my height is 158cms after the complition of BE can i join defence academy?
20th January 2013, 09:49 PM
nikhinaya

5. You must be a male.
22nd May 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

my dob is 6 jan 1998 can i participate nda exam
29th June 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hello...!!! my name is Ringsat and i dream of becoming an army personal. may i know if by taking arts maths i will be allowed to appear for nda exams..???? please answer back
10th November 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

My name is safnas.
I m studying 10 standard in kerala.i hope a pilot .what this egibility,why can joing
18th January 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Hello Priyanka,
To join National Defense Academy one must have cleared an entrance examination conducted by UPSC. To be considered eligible for the exam the candidate must have passed +2 level of exam. The examination is conducted twice a year and the notification for the same is published in all major news papers of India as well as on the official website of UPSC.
The most important thing i would like to mention is that only male candidates within the age limit of 16 1/2 years-19 years. Women candidates are not eligible to join NDA.
i was born in 1998.can i attend for entrance test for nda?
21st January 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I am a fyjc science student,as you mentioned in the earlier answers that women are not eligible for nda..then if she wants to apply for IAF then what is the procedure?
8th February 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I heard from my family members that we can give entrance paper just after our 10th exams . Can we ?
9th February 2014, 02:55 AM
arun manohar m

Arrow Re: Qualifications such as height and stream required to join National Defence Academy?

Quote:
Important thing' NDA SELECTION IS ONLY FOR MALE CANDIDATES'!!
I will explain the physical requirements for a male candidate
Height 16-17 years(weight). 17-18 years(weight). 18-19 years
152 42.5kg. 44 kg. 45kg
24th March 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am kiratpal i want to know that with a healthy body what is maximum weight for nda exam ?
6th May 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

my maths is not so good my name is avneet mishra and my eye is also not so good i can t see so far age 13
25th September 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

my height is 5 foot...n i m a female..i want to know that with a healthy body what is maximum weight for nda exam ?
28th September 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the technical engineering field in NDA.
So which exam i have ro give?
8th October 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 11th but i choice arts with math and eco and i join nda?
2nd August 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
i am k krishna rao
i am completed my ITI in this year & i'm nt complet 2 mpc
i am very interested for nda
i like very much sir
shall ealigil for nda sir
please call me sir
7381835406 its my number & my email is [email protected]
please i am kindly request to u reply me
31st May 2016, 03:16 PM
Lucas Jacob

To join National Defence Academy what do i have to provide,any qualifications needed for joining in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?