3rd August 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can a girl studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya join Defence services? Height and weight requirements?

I m 16 yr girl.....studying in 12th clas with science stream(mpc with cs)in kv......can I join defence(in army,navy or iaf)? height and weight is required for girls in defence....if yes, then plz tell me in.. detail?

9th August 2014, 10:18 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a girl studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya join Defence services? Height and weight requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m 16 yr girl.....studying in 12th clas with science stream(mpc with cs)in kv......can I join defence(in army,navy or iaf)? height and weight is required for girls in defence....if yes, then plz tell me in.. detail?

To join in Defence service is a good thought but joining in this needs certain qualification and there are entrance exams which are needed to be applied and there are various entrance exams which are conducted in India.

As with the qualification of yours you could possibly apply for the NDA Exam which is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year but it only when regarding the education qualification.As per the education qualification the candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

But you are not satisfying either of the age limit or the Martial status needed for the exam as the age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years of age and the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate.

So,you are ineligible for applying for the exam at this stage,so it is better you complete your Degree and apply for defence services.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?