15th October 2011, 10:33 AM
tiiiiipu

How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?

sir,how much salary will be offer after completing bsc(h)computer science(DU)+MCA+mtech.
please tell salary with mtech and without mtech.

5th December 2011, 02:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?

Hello Friend,
Salary depends upon certain factors like your job profile or the organisation you are working for. Salaries with private concerns are generally higher but don't be mistaken to think that government job doesnt offer good packages. You can sit for competitive exams or appear for interviews at private concerns. You can expect to earn a minimum salary of Rs. 25000 to Rs. 50000 a month if you are a fresher with B.Sc in computer science. With M.Tech And MCA you can earn anything between Rs. 35000 to Rs. 100000. Please remember that the figure of salary can go up if you apply in bigger concern. Salary is subject to many other qualities and experiences a employer is looking for in his employees.

Regards
8th December 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?

which company offers jobs after passing b.sc. in computer science?
3rd January 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

how much salary will be given to computer operator
21st October 2012, 08:12 PM
tiiiiipu

Thank u sir .This is helpful for me.
21st October 2012, 08:17 PM
tiiiiipu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which company offers jobs after passing b.sc. in computer science?
company offer jobs to those who have quality and knowledge.Not to those who is what called.......RAATTUUUUU(CRAMING)
27th February 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a person do m.tech after bsc? If yes what should it do for that? Please give me advice to me
25th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

For clearing gate exam in computer science which is betr to stdy bsc nd den msc in computer science or b.tech???plzzzzzzZ reply fast I hAve to decide fast
1st June 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my 12th CBSE board with overall 80% total aggregate in 2013. I want to apply in Computer Science or IT field. So, for this what would be best for me to go for B.sc (then M.sc and M.tech) or opt for B.Tech in Private Colleges.
10th July 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i want 45000 rupes salary after complet b.sc
13th May 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i asked a question
after bsc in computer science which job we can got easily & salery having 40000 per month..????

from-Nirmal Meher
6th April 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

After doing bsc in electronics we can take mtech in electronics
16th July 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

which course is better.. BA(Hons.) English or BSc mathematical sciences? both from du.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?