6th December 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech

sir i currently doing BCA from GNDU.
My question is how much salary pacage will be offer by the
company after completing BCA+MCA+MTECH?
please tell the salary with mtech and without mtech.
Thank you

7th December 2012, 12:39 PM
rkdevi87

Default Re: What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i currently doing BCA from GNDU.
My question is how much salary pacage will be offer by the
company after completing BCA+MCA+MTECH?
please tell the salary with mtech and without mtech.
Thank you
hi,

If you are fresher without experience, you will be considered as fresher only.
I am a BE graduate , working in a software company and some of my friends who completed MCA also taken as fresher only with same package.

If software, your starting package will be from 2 to 2.5 LPA.

Regards,
Devi
17th February 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA MCA and M.Tech

what should i do after doing diploma in touism and ticketing from kouni academy and doing bca from ignou??
does mba is better then mca?
23rd June 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA MCA and M.Tech

What r the jobs after mca except programing
1st September 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing bca and gniit. after compeleting bca and gniit what will be my salary????
5th November 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the salay of the javascript
26th May 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

After b-tech in mechenical engineering
offer sallary by multinational company?
19th June 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii am in tweleve now I want to bcum an software engineer so hw I prepare my self for bcum software enginner which courses I have to do for this.. Please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?