17th October 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

How may I get syllabus of B.Tech(Electronics and communication) 3rd year? How should I prepare for the same?

i am anuj nagar of B.Tech 3rd year of electronics and communication branch, what the syllabus of all psu's , any one pls give me the hint for preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL being a B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a CE 3rd year student
  4. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  6. How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  7. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to prepare for GATE after completing 3rd year in ECE branch?
  9. How can I prepare for group I exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  10. What is the syllabus for TANCET for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Full information about IES exam including syllabus? How to prepare for IES? I am a 3rd year civil student
  12. What is the syllabus for PSU exams? How to prepare for it? I am a 3rd year Mechanical and Automation student
  13. How should I prepare for GATE? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech
  14. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  15. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  16. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I appear for GATE in 2nd year engineering just to get some idea? How often does GATE Syllabus change?
  18. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
30th May 2012, 01:50 PM
belidepriyanka

Smile Re: How may I get syllabus of B.Tech(Electronics and communication) 3rd year? How should I prepare for the same?

hi...
The syallabus for the PSU's can be found at the:

>>>http://www.personal.psu.edu/bbi1/syallabus.pdf

and
the syallabus by the ISRO that is INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION can be found at

isro syallabus ECE.txt

intsead preparing these syallabus you need to have more knowledge on your subjects as most of the psu's see for the knowledge of the subjects of electronics..
if you are intrested you can also go to the institutes for getting more knowledge...
and you need to have atleast 65% in your academics..
and most of the psu's select for the students how had completed the present final year students....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?