9th March 2013, 09:00 AM
sridhu

How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

sir please tell me how to prepare for j.t.o exam in bsnl. i am 3rd year btech student now.... belongs to branch e.c.e.. what is the syllabus and which book is preferreble....... and i want know is gate score card is necessary for jto.. sir please tell me

23rd February 2014, 04:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhu View Post
sir please tell me how to prepare for j.t.o exam in bsnl. i am 3rd year btech student now.... belongs to branch e.c.e.. what is the syllabus and which book is preferreble....... and i want know is gate score card is necessary for jto.. sir please tell me

Tips to prepare for BSNL JTO Examination:-

►You can refer various available in market for BSNL JTO Examination.
►You can concentrate on Important parts of BSNL JTO Examination.
►You can try to study at 6 hours in a day
►You can try solve/answer the previous year question paper.
►You can also join in coaching classes for BSNL JTO Examination.

BSNL JTO Exam Pattern consist of Civil, Electrical & Telecom and the examination is of 3 hours. The questions is based on objective that is there will be 120 multiple choice questions. Its syllabus will be similar to that of the Engineering Examination carried out by any Indian university.

Reference Books for BSNL JTO Examination:-

►BSNL JTO Recruitment Exam 2013 by Satish K. Karna
►JTO Gateway To by Ashish Dixit
►Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited J T O Junior Telecom Officer: Recruitment Exam Practice Papers by G K P
14th February 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

Hi sir.. Am a btech (ece) 2012 passed out.. Can it be able to prepare for both apgenco n bsnl jto at a time.. Being at home.. Wt topics should be covered.. Can u suggest me some books.. Thank u in advance..
14th February 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir.. Am a btech (ece) 2012 passed out.. Can it be able to prepare for both apgenco n bsnl jto at a time.. Being at home.. Wt topics should be covered.. Can u suggest me some books.. Thank u in advance..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?