22nd October 2011, 01:22 AM
maa shakti

When is the Uttarkhand exam in Life Science?

sir,please tell me when slet uttarakhand exam in life science will be happen ?had ever it happened in past?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Life Science in SLET exam? Date of SLET exam in Uttarkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the syllabus for life science in SLET exam in Uttarkhand? What is the pattern? Names of the books?
  3. Can I get admission in DU for private B.Com after scoring 47% in 12th Uttarkhand Boards
  4. What is the syllabus of life science NET June?
  5. Last 10 years papers of Life Science? Latest syllabus for Biotechnology and Life Science?
  6. When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science
  7. What is the syllabus of life science after doing MSc Life Science? What is the paper pattern?
  8. Syllabus of Life Science exam of IISC Bangalore?
  9. How to make future after completing B.Sc Life Science? Various fields of Life Science?
  10. What is the date of notification of SLET Uttarkhand Exam? Syllabus in computer science?
  11. What is the syllabus of education in SLET exam for Uttarkhand? When will the exam be conducted in Uttarkhand?
  12. Previous year question papers of NET examination for Entomology subject
  13. What are the various fields in life science? Colleges for BSc Life Science in Maharashtra and Kerala?
  14. Syllabus of NET life science? Which books to refer? Question paper pattern of paper I and II?
  15. Which are the subjects available for NET examination? I have done MSc Life Science with 64%
  16. Which is beneficial Life Science or Biology?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for SLET(Life Science)? When the notification of SLET(Life Science) will be released? -- [New]
  18. Career in Life Science research? Which institute to opt for?
15th March 2016, 06:08 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the Uttarkhand exam in Life Science?

You can get the exam details on University official website. In Uttarakhand there are so many University and some of top University are as below :

1- H .N.B. Garhwal University
2- Kumaun University
3- Uttarakhand Sanskrit University
4- Doon University
5- Uttarakhand Technical University
6- Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University

But without knowing the name of your University we can give any details about the exam date. So we request you to please give the details of your University along with the course details. We will be happy to solve your queries. Else you can ask exam date to the concern teacher, Because all teacher have direct link to University and they will have updated news regarding exam date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?