28th October 2011, 05:35 PM
pranujaa

Am i eligible for TANCET if I am a resident of AP and want to do MBA in chennai?

hi this is pranu, am i eligible to write tancet exam. i am a resident of andhra pradesh. i studied upto my graduation in andhra only. now i want to do mba in chennai. so pls answer me. thanks in advance. bye

5th October 2015, 12:49 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for TANCET if I am a resident of AP and want to do MBA in chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranujaa View Post
hi this is pranu, am i eligible to write tancet exam. i am a resident of andhra pradesh. i studied upto my graduation in andhra only. now i want to do mba in chennai. so pls answer me. thanks in advance. bye
TANCET is (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) for the admission of M.B.A, M.C.A, M. Tech, M.E, M.Arch. The eligibility to do MBA is a graduation in any discipline from the recognised university. The candidates from other states can also apply for the TANCET, if they have passed the qualifying examination. After clearing the TANCET you will be admitted to MBA in the colleges of Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?