7th November 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How may I know the BA 3rd year syllabus of English, Sociology, History and Punjabi?

i want to know B.A 3YEAR syallabus of G.ENGLISH, SOCIALOGY,HISTORY,G.PUNJABI,ELECTIVE PUNJABI.
please send me the details

28th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know the BA 3rd year syllabus of English, Sociology, History and Punjabi?

I want to know about the syllbous of b.a 3rd year in punjabi university patila subjects: generl english,punjabi,computer application, english literature and psychology?
3rd July 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know the BA 3rd year syllabus of English, Sociology, History and Punjabi?

how can i know english syllabus b a final 2012
10th July 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i want previous question papers on sociology of 3rd year ba
11th July 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the syllabus of last year from punjabi university
My subject are Political science, Cump.Punjabi, Cump. English, Hindi Elective, Religion
Please send my answer on my id [email protected]
11th July 2012, 09:56 PM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want to know the syllabus of last year from punjabi university
My subject are Political science, Cump.Punjabi, Cump. English, Hindi Elective, Religion
Please send my answer on my id [email protected]

Punjab University BA Exam and Syllabus

This information is especially for the private candidates who want to appear in BA Exam of Punjab University and who don’t have direct access to Punjab University, Lahore.

BA Exam Papers:

1- Candidates will have to appear in Compulsory subjects which are as follows.

Compulsory Subjects
  1. English Language: Paper A & B, each carrying 100 Marks. Paper “A” is of 1 hour and 30 minutes. While Paper “B” is of 3 hours.
  2. Islamic Studies/Ethics: Carrying 60 Marks. Time of Paper: 1 Hour and 40 minutes.
  3. Pak-Studies: carrying 40 Marks. Time of Paper: 1 Hour and 20 minutes
2- Candidates will to choose 2 subjects from ELECTIVE SUBJECTS, each having 2 Papers (A and B), each having 100 Marks.

ELECTIVE SUBJECTS LIST:

Aero Science French
German
Islamic Studies
Italian
Arabic
Geography
History
Hindi
Urdu
Applied Psychology
Computer Studies
English Literature
Essential of Home Economics
Health & Physical Education
Bengali
Journalism
Kashmiryat
Philosophy
Psychology
Fine Arts
Music
Persian
Political Science
Punjabi
Economics
Russian
Social Work
Sociology
Spanish
Education
Statistics
Turkish

Mathematics A-Course
Mathematics B-Course
Mathematics General

3-Candidates will have to choose 1 subject from OPTIONAL SUBJECTS, which has 1 paper having 100 Marks. Note: Candidate cannot select a subject from OPTIONAL SUBJECT which he/she has chosen from ELECTIVE SUBJECTS as well.

OPTIONAL SUBJECTS LIST:

Astronomy French
German
Islamic Studies
Italian
Arabic Language
Geography
History
General Studies
Mathematics
Applied Psychology
Library Science
English Literature
Home Economics
Urdu
Bengali
Journalism
Kashmiryat
Philosophy
Psychology
Fine Arts
Music
Persian
Political Science
Punjabi
Economics
Russian
Social Work
Sociology
Spanish
Sindhi
Statistics
Turkish

Note: If private candidates who select a subject from ELECTIVE or OPTIONAL SUBJECTS, which has PRACTICAL PART, Such Private Candidates will have to bring certificate for the subject from a degree college (Affiliated with Punjab University) showing that he has participate in PRACTICAL.

Note: The Syllabus for the MOST COMMONLY SELECTED SUBJECT is given above. Click on the links to Study the Syllabus
23rd August 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

plz send syllabus english,political science,history ,punjbi.G,punjabi elective,
25th August 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

what is sociology best subject?
4th September 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of BA 2nd year, my subjects are G. English, History, Religion, G. Punjabi, elective Hindi .Plz send me the whole details as soon as possible on my email id i.e [email protected]
9th September 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know B.A 3YEAR syallabus of G.ENGLISH, SOCIALOGY,HISTORY,G.PUNJABI,ELECTIVE PUNJABI.
pls send me the syllabus of elective english also.
24th September 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to know B.A 3YEAR syallabus 2012-13 of Punjab Univesity of G.ENGLISH, SOCIALOGY,HISTORY,G.PUNJABI,ELECTIVE PUNJABI.
30th January 2013, 08:41 PM
unregistered

Default Re: How may I know the BA 3rd year syllabus , Sociology

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1362429] mam i want to know b.a.3rd year syllabus of sociology plz send my details my id [email protected]
31st January 2013, 08:40 PM

i want to know B.A 3YEAR syallabus of G.ENGLISH Punjab university ChaDIGARH
1st February 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of b.a. final year
9th September 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir plz i know the BA 3rd year syllabus.my subject is Englisg, Sociology,Political scince.
26th December 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir piz i know B.a 3 rd syllabus subject is hindi socilogy , politicalscince.
28th June 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MA english even if i was not having this subject in my graduation? Pls help me
15th January 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to now ccsu meerut ba final syllabus my subject history English and politycalsience
17th April 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus of B.A 3rd year of english literature and history for 2015 of kashmir university
2nd September 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

how can i know the syllabus of history, english , elective pbi, gen punjabi , sociology of b.a.3 ? please snd me syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?