10th November 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Best stream for engineering which I should pursue after qualifying engineering exam?

I am a science student of class 12 with subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I am presently getting coaching for entrance tests of various engineerings courses like IIT, AIEEE etc. Please suggest me the best stream in engineering which I should pursue if I qualify the engineering exams.

Secondly, what are the other prospects.

17th November 2011, 07:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best stream for engineering which I should pursue after qualifying engineering exam?

All the branches are equally good and offer different job prospects. First you should get an idea about different options. Then choose a stream of your area of interest and where you know you can shine well. Electronics and Communications, Computer Science are some of the most prospective courses. You can find large number of option besides engineering after 12th. You can join for B.Sc, BCA, BBA, BMC, etc, and complete your postgraduation after graduation.
20th March 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best stream for engineering which I should pursue after qualifying engineering exam?

Sir,I am interested in Mobile operating..what the stream should be taken..I have just finished Madhyamik Exam..
6th April 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuin BE in EC branch and after completing my degree i want to join HAL as an engineer .Is their any scope and how can i try for it?
2nd January 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m the student of the final year in mechanical engineer with diploma passed plz suggest me which job is proper for me
2nd January 2013, 11:27 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
There are many streams in engineering and each stream have its own scope and value.
You have to select any one according to you choice,you have to go with in which you have more interest.
Some of engineering streams are:
Civil
Chemical
Mechnical
EEE
Electronics
Areonuterical
CS
IT
and many more
good luck
1st May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 98% in my second year exams which engineering course would be better for me to do ias
15th September 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to do software engineering. How can i do it after passing class 10?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?