17th February 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can be done after 12th science to become a software engineer?

What courses should be done after 12th science to become a software engineer ?

14th June 2012, 12:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can be done after 12th science to become a software engineer?

You cannot become a software engineering by pursuing the science stream alone in 12th standard. You must pursue Maths subject as well. After 12th you need to enroll for either engineering course or BCA course. For admission to the engineering course you need to have a good score in entrance exam too. After completing BCA (if you plan to pursue the same) you must complete MCA too as it considered almost equivalent to the engineering course.

26th July 2012, 10:04 PM
rch91

Default Re: Which courses can be done after 12th science to become a software engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What courses should be done after 12th science to become a software engineer ?
Its difficult to tell you exactly as you have not mentioned whether you have don eyour 12th in non-medical or medical.
If you have done with non-medical then its good and it would be easy for you to become software engineer as you just have to crack competition exams like IIT,AIEEE etc and enroll yourself in top engineering colleges for persuing Btech in IT or CSE stream.these are the only streams which can lead you to become a software engineer.
Another option is go for BCA i.e. Bachelor of computer application and then MCA.

4th December 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i have to passed 2nd year and thnking of writing cet.i want to become a software engineer?plz help to take the courses in undrgraduate and postgraduate.is be-computer and enginering and m tech are couses of it?plz help i m confused?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?