21st November 2011, 06:37 PM
balvk

Good universities offering 1 year PGDIPR course through distance education mode?

Please suggest some good universities offering a 1 yr PGDIPR course through the distance education mode...

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode?
  2. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  3. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  4. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  5. Universities offering M.Tech course in chemical engineering through distance education mode?
  6. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  7. Universities in India offering engineering in distance mode?
  8. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  9. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  11. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  12. Can I get a chance of admission in B.Ed after scoring 48% in B.Ed? I am an assistant teacher of government school in WB in Philosophy subject
  13. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  14. Universities in India offering BFA Bachelor of Fine Arts course in Distance Education Mode -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode? -- [New]
  17. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  18. Universities offering valid distance B.Ed degree?
23rd January 2012, 09:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good universities offering 1 year PGDIPR course through distance education mode?

You can do the Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights -PGDIPR course from IGNOU. The minimum duration of the course is 1 year and the maximum duration is 3 years. The entire course fee of the course is Rs.7400. The minimum required eligibility is a Graduate or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university. To know more about the course follow the official link to get more details;
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/sol/programmes/detail/249/2
11th September 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good universities offering 1 year PGDIPR course through distance education mode?

where to pursue pgdipr in regular
4th January 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

which university offers ipr course with chemistry specilization in andhra pradesh
6th December 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

which universitys offers ipr course with biotechnology specilization in andha pradesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?