2nd November 2010, 06:11 PM
pr.koool

NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes?

Which is the best book for nata preparation? i do not wish to attend any coaching classes and so I'm completely dependent on the materials that i shall be buying. Please help me choose.

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh for NATA? Suggest best reference book for the same
  2. Details of best NATA coaching classes in Gurgaon
  3. How can I prepare to crack BITSAT? List of coaching classes in Guwahati and reference books for preparation?
  4. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I self prepare for NATA entrance exam?
  6. How to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam while studying in 1st year of M.Tech in Computer engineering? Reference books and coaching classes in Chennai for it? -- [New]
  7. Excellent coaching classes in Delhi for NATA? Is NATA enough or JEE should be given as well?
  8. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  9. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for TOEFL
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  11. Reference books and coaching classes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala for the preparation of IFS exam? How can I prepare for it?
  12. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for OPENMAT?
  13. Coaching classes for NATA in Kerala?
  14. Which Books should I prepare to crack IES Exam?
  15. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  16. Which are the coaching classes in Chennai for SLET exam? List of useful reference books?
  17. List of Books and Reference Materials to prepare for all India MDS Entrance Exam for the year 2012?
  18. How to prepare for SLET exam? List of reference books and best coaching institute in Chennai?
6th November 2010, 12:52 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes?

dear friends.
there is no any problem if you do not want to join the coaching classes.here is some tips so follow it and get a good results:
A systematic analysis and breakdown into "plain language" of how to deconstruct and master each problem- You turn problems that most test takers stumble over to your advantage

Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage

Includes detailed instructions on how to get started so you can begin improving your scores immediately .

Learn how to group your answer choices into "families" that often narrows down the pool of correct answers- this is a quick way to immediately eliminate one or two answer choices and increase your odds of getting the question right .
[B]
16th November 2010, 12:12 PM
Subhadip Roy

Default Re: NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes?

pl. suggest me some books for the preparation of NATA or any architectural entrance exam...
18th November 2010, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr.koool View Post
Which is the best book for nata preparation? i do not wish to attend any coaching classes and so I'm completely dependent on the materials that i shall be buying. Please help me choose.
we can send you study material for NATA Preperation. If interested send me an email at [email protected]
25th November 2010, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

which book o can prepare for nata exam tell me name of book
7th January 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me which book i refer for nata?
3rd February 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me good books for preparatiom of bank PO exam
6th February 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me a book for preparing nata exam.
15th February 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Plz tel book name. So i vl also..
15th March 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Can you sugest books for the preparation of nata and barch roight now i am studying arihant
16th March 2011, 01:57 AM
archit78

NATA MATERIAL

if u want sure shot NATA coaching material email me at [email protected] i assure you will not be dissappointed.
20th April 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest how to prepare for nata
26th April 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

which book is good for nata preparation and other barch exams
5th May 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzz suggest books for nata examination
20th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

P.K Mishra Book of Arihant Publishers is the best book to refer for NATA
26th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me best books for the preparation of nata...............
8th June 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me wht type of jobs are avlbl after doing architect degree????????????
15th June 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me best books for nata preparation pf NATA test.......
20th June 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

can someone send me material for NATA preparation?
27th June 2011, 11:49 PM
arghya mandal02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
we can send you study material for NATA Preperation. If interested send me an email at [email protected]
plz guide me to get the study material

arghya
2nd July 2011, 02:43 PM
edulectro

Smile Re: NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes?

hye friends here i am providing a ink to you
http://freeejobsforall.blogspot.com/search/label/NATA
here you can get information about preparation tips and books information for NATA Preparation

NATA preparation tips And Books
9th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

on which date nata exam held
18th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u tell me which book i refer for nata?
i want to prepare the exam and score well so plz suggest me i shall be very thankful to you
18th July 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book of nata from which i can prepare for exam to score hard plz tell me and from where i can get it easily near by chandigarh
19th July 2011, 01:59 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

List of books ::

R S AGGRWAL - Maths XI and XII

SL LONI -Plane trigonometry

A maron -problem in calculus of one variables

Bernard and Child - higher Algebra

KP basu -Algebra made easy

Vectors and 3D geometry -Arihant prakshan
30th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Book for the preparetion of sketching to score high in NATA EXAM
26th November 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

tell me some books for nata..........
28th January 2012, 10:56 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

28th January 2012, 10:57 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

1st April 2012, 12:39 AM
jobsee

A systematic analysis and breakdown into "plain language" of how to deconstruct and master each problem- You turn problems that most test takers stumble over to your advantage

Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage

Includes detailed instructions on how to get started so you can begin improving your scores immediately .

Learn how to group your answer choices into "families" that often narrows down the pool of correct answers- this is a quick way to immediately eliminate one or two answer choices and increase your odds of getting the question right .
27th May 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

which are the best coachings for the preparation of b.arch, NATA & AIEEE
2nd October 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Join some good coaching to clear Nata or AIEEE B.Arch Entrance Exams like BRDS Ahemdabad or Nata Study Centre New Delhi . they are the best coaching institutes in India for preparation of Nata and AIEEE b.Arch Exams . both the coaching had a very good track record and the classes are taken by good teachers . Nata is bit difficult to crack and there are no good books for same
29th March 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Is NATA tough to crack without coaching?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?