18th January 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack BITSAT? List of coaching classes in Guwahati and reference books for preparation?

hello sir
i want to know some reference books to crack bitsat?
how to prepare for bitsat???????????
is any coaching favorable to achieve bitsat?????
please refer some coaching also in Guwahati district......

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of BITSAT?
  2. NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of coaching classes in Mumbai, reference books and preparation tips for SET Chemical Sciences?
  4. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  5. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  6. Is it possible to crack CSIR NET without Coaching? List of books to be referred?
  7. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL and SAT? Reference books for preparation?
  8. Reference books and coaching classes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala for the preparation of IFS exam? How can I prepare for it?
  9. List of books to crack JEE without coaching class?
  10. Reference books for preparation of Civil Services exams through self study?
  11. Is it possible to crack GATE exam without coaching classes? Best books for all the subjects of EE with their authors name?
  12. Which are the coaching classes in Chennai for SLET exam? List of useful reference books?
  13. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in NEET? Is NCERT books helpful for preparation?
  15. Past questions and answers of TOEFL?
  16. How to take up coaching in Guwahati after passing 12th with 75%? List of some good coaching institutes?
  17. List of coaching classes in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh for NATA? Suggest best reference book for the same
  18. List of Coaching Centers to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
19th January 2015, 05:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack BITSAT? List of coaching classes in Guwahati and reference books for preparation?

To crack the BITSAT exam, first you should be good at all the concepts of the physics, chemistry and Mathematics. And you should refer various BITSAT preparation books and you should practice BITSAT online tests. By practicing online tests, you can learn, how to manage your time. If you are good at physics, chemistry and Mathematics subjects then you can prepare by yourself. Otherwise try to join in any good coaching center.

BITSAT coaching centers in Guwahati:-

Aakashdeep academy
Address:-
S.K.bhavan, Ambicagiri Nagar zoo Road,
Guwahati, Assam

Bansal Classes
No. 5/B, Manik Nagar, Ganeshguri,
R.G. Baruah Road, Guwahati

Veta coaching center
No. 31, 2nd Floor, Saniram Bora Road, Ulubari, Guwahati

Vidhyamandir Classes
Chandmari Flyover, Guwahati G.P.O., Guwahati

Best books for BITSAT:-
Following are the best books for the BITSAT preparation
1. Comprehensive Guide to BITSAT by Disha Experts
2. The Pearson Complete Guide to the BITSAT (English) by One Learn Education
3. BITSAT English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning PB (English)
4. BITSAT Explorer 2014 by MTG Editorial Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?