17th July 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?

My daughter is completing her B E Biomedical Engineering from Cochin. She wishes to do her higher studies in USA. I would like to know

1. Which are the good universities in US which offer various higher studies option in this course?

2. What is the desirable GRE score for this?

3. When should she apply for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  6. What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. How to do B.E civil engineering? What are the best higher studies related to civil engineering? List of top universities to do higher studies
  8. What options do I have to go for higher studies in Andhra Pradesh? I am pursuing Biomedical Engineering in AP
  9. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  10. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK?
  11. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  12. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  13. List of colleges or universities in Singapore for studies after Diploma Engineering?
  14. Which are the institutes to pursue higher studies in Biomedical Trade which accept the GATE score?
  15. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  16. How can I apply for scholarship to study in Abroad being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  18. What is the scope of doing B.Sc in Chemistry?
17th July 2015, 06:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?

Following are some of the top US universities, which are offering Biomedical engineering course.

Johns Hopkins University
Address: Baltimore, MD 21218, United States

Georgia Institute of Technology
Address: North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30332, United States]

University of California - San Diego
Address: 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, United States

Carnegie Mellon University
Address: 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, United States

Columbia University
Address: 116th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10027, United States

Duke University
Address: Durham, NC 27708, United States

GRE score Requirement and Admission time:-
The GRE score Requirement varies from one university to another university, so, to know about any GRE score requirement, you have to visit its official website. And when coming to admission, you can apply for admission thrice in a year, because most of the US universities offer admission three times in a year.

->Fall - In the month of August
->Spring - In the month of January
->Summer - In the month of May
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?