10th December 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for CET MBA? What is the procedure for admission?

deat sir
i have information in mba cet .i had completed my graduation commerce . when last cet date mba & how to processor adm. please give deatils hurry

Thanks & regards
prashant fasne

Related Questions:
  1. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents?
  2. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  3. Procedure of admission after CET in engineering college? Date of MHT-CET results?
  4. Date, syllabus and admission procedure of MH-CET M.Pharma?
  5. Details about MBA CET of Maharastra? Procedure to do an MBA abroad?
  6. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
  7. MBA cet exam form & details information? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  9. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  10. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  11. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  12. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  13. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Associate CET? Fee structure for SC candidate students?
  15. List of MBA colleges an SC candidates can apply for, with a score of 95 in CET(MBA)?
  16. Last date to submit the form of MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  17. How can I apply for B.Ed CET for admission in Nagpur? Fee structure of CET exam?
  18. How and when to apply for CET(B.Ed)? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Aurangabad for B.Ed?
25th December 2011, 03:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for CET MBA? What is the procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
deat sir
i have information in mba cet .i had completed my graduation commerce . when last cet date mba & how to processor adm. please give deatils hurry

Thanks & regards
prashant fasne
Common Entrance Test for MBA is conducted by various states separately and hence, each of them is scheduled on different dates. Since you haven't mentioned about any particular state, we are unable to give you the required information.
As far as eligibility is concerned, you must have scored a minimum of 50% in your bachelors degree program to be eligible for common entrance test conducted by any state.
6th January 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for CET MBA? What is the procedure for admission?

From which date will the forms b out for mhcet in mba????

poulami
23rd February 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have last year M.A complet and I want get MBA exame plz mba cet exam guid us and mor kind of informetion of M.B.A ..
Plz tel us .....
1st April 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I scored 49 % aggregate in graduation ..can i apply mab cet xams..
18th July 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCom with 44.57% aggregate .am I eligible for maharashtra mba/mms cet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?