18th November 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?

Hi,
I have completed my Bachelor of Technology.I am presently working in a software company.I want to do my MBA in abroad. I want to know when will be the last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL? Is GRE and TOEFL enough to get admission in any foreign country? What is the procedure to apply and prepare for them.Please help me out with appropriate information.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  2. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  3. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  5. Which exam do I need to appear for doing MS course in Germany?
  6. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  7. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  8. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  10. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  11. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  12. GRE And TOEFL tests needed to apply for MS in US? Is there any loan facility available on seat confirmation?
  13. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  14. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  15. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  16. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  17. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  18. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
19th November 2014, 11:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?

Yes, you can apply for MBA in foreign universities with GRE and TOEFL scores. And there is no last date to apply for these exams. That's because they are conducted throughout the year. So, you can apply for them at any time.

You should apply online for these exams
For TOEFL registeration:-
https://toefl-registration.ets.org/T...LogonPrompt.do

For GRE registeration:-
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/l..._revised_r_btn

GRE :-
GRE exam consists of following sections
1)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks
3)Analtyical Writing section - 6points
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning.It is conducted for 340 marks.Every candidate, who had attended the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections
Exam pattern(120 marks)
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.

Preparation Tips:-
1)For GRE Quants, It is better to practice more and more problems of each topic to get more marks. And for GRE verbal, You should concentrate on the meaning of various words. That's because it will be very helpful to you to crack Reading Comprehensions.

2)For TOEFL, You can improve your reading skills and writing skills by reading various kind of books. So, prefer to read more books. And try to listen English songs to improve your Listening skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?