11th November 2010, 07:25 PM
ashish0955

Jindal Steel Exam Syllabus?

i want to get the latest jindal steel exam syllabus

14th November 2010, 04:34 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jindal Steel Exam Syllabus?

Jindal steel exam for Engineer is their all year subjects more consecrating on basics.
15th January 2011, 11:36 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Jindal Steel Exam Syllabus?

For Jindal steel you have to write Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) Exam

For eligibility
Educational Qualification: only Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Metallurgical/Civil Graduates with 60% aggreagate in 10th, 12th and Graduation Level.

Exam:-
The selection will be through written examination (Domain Test + Aptitude Test) , Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview

Domain Test includes your Branch core subjects Like if you are in Mechanical Engineer then Theory of Mechanics is a core subject, you need to boost each and every topics .

For Aptitute Test you need to follow R S agarwal book thoroughly

If you clear these Exam then you will be facing Group Discussion and Interview. If you give Good performance in GD and INTERVIEW, then resulst will be in your favour.

Note:-
How to Apply ??

You required to apply online only through JSPL website: www.jindalsteelpower.com. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.

Please go through the website for detailed information and ensure you completely fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post you want to apply.

Good luck.
2nd April 2011, 12:41 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria:

Qualification:

Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in any of the above mentioned disciplines from a recognized university / Institute with minimum 60% marks throughout the academic years (10th, 12th / Diploma, Degree). Candidates graduating in 2011 (currently in VII semester can also apply)

B.Tech/B.E : Candidates born or or after Jan 01, 1986, ME/M.Tech : Candidates born or or after Jan 01, 1984. Candidates having NPT.In degree will be given due weight age for power projects.

Visit official website for more information:

www.jindalsteelpower.com

2nd June 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

when is getb exam held?
3rd June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of electrical engg. i want to get the syllabus of jindal written exam.
24th July 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m bhagyashree dhal .i have secured 51% in 12th n passed in the year 2008. i have cgpa of 6.43 in my btech carrier. am i eligible for jindal steel n power exam????
15th December 2011, 06:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Jindal Steel is one of the leading Steel Producing companies in India, and it is also the largest producer and exporter of it.

Now It conducts exams to recruit engineers fresh out from the campus.

Eligibility for Jindal Steel Company :

1. A candidate must be an engineer graduate in ME/EE/CE from a recognized university in India.

2. He/She should have passed the graduation in minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent CGPA.

Now if you fulfill all these criteria, then you can sit for the exam.

Please Click Here to visit the official website of the Jindal Steel and Power Limited.

I am uploading a few syllabus. Kindly download and look through.

Hope they help.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CE.pdf(113.7 KB, 78 views)
File Type: pdf EE.pdf(109.4 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf ME.pdf(113.8 KB, 93 views)
15th June 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I SUMIT AGARWAL HAD COMPLETED MBA WITH DUAL SPECILISATION FINANCE & MARKETING.RIGHT NOW IAM WORKING AT MAHINDRA FINANCE.IAM INTERESTED TO WORK WITH YOU TO MAKE MY CAREER.I HOPE I CAN GIVE MY LEVEL BEST.PLEASE CONSIDER AND GIVE AN OPPORTUNITES TO PROVE MYSELF.WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
REGARDS
SUMIT AGARWAL
MOBILE NO.9658365434
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?