23rd March 2012, 10:43 AM
habe.shas

How can I download the Registration form for NDA Exam having completed the Registration process in online?

iam already completed the nda registration through online.but i cant download the registration form that was filled by me.how can i download it?

28th March 2012, 06:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I download the Registration form for NDA Exam having completed the Registration process in online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by habe.shas View Post
iam already completed the nda registration through online.but i cant download the registration form that was filled by me.how can i download it?
If you have already applied for NDA (I) Examination and filled the online application form and forgot to download the application form, then i have to informed you that, you cant download your NDA Application form now, because you have to print that application form at the time of filling the application form.

The examination will be held soon on 15/April/2012.

If you have already filled the Online application form, then please wait for the E-Admit card, you can download your admit card online only before 15 days of the examination.

You can also check your Registration Information from the official website before the examination.

But you cant download your Filled application form, you have to Print the application form at the time of filling the application. So please wait for the admit Card and if you need more information, then please check official website :

http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th March 2012, 07:35 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I download the Registration form for NDA Exam having completed the Registration process in online?

You can not down load your NDA registration form now which you have filled during on line registration process. The print out of the registration form is only possible before uploading the same.

If you are an aspirant for NDA-I 2012 exam which will be going to be held on 15.04.2012 and accordingly have already filled on line application form, then you have to wait for the E-Admit card which will be sent to you 15 days before the exam. You can print E-Admit card from on line.

The registration information can be checked from the official web site i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
14th April 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

hai..,, i have forgot to download the filled application at the time of filling,....tomarrow only is the exam,... have E-admit card now, can i go to exam hall without filled appllication form,please tell me now,..
14th April 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i dont have my filled application form..i have e-admit card only..i can go to exam by e-admit card,.they wil allow me exam hall.
17th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am the student of commerce streme without maths can i fill the form of nda. Sir i am waiting for your positive reply........
15th June 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

nda recuitment physical test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?