19th December 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Staff Nurse in ESI Hospital? Date of upcoming Exam for this position?

Sir,I have completed my GNM.I want to apply for the staff nurse in ESI hospital and i want to know all the procedures which i have under go for getting job in ESI hospital and want to know about upcoming examinations date for ESI nursing exams.

22nd February 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Staff Nurse in ESI Hospital? Date of upcoming Exam for this position?

Sir,I have completed my GNM[31/12 yr course and have 3 years experience in CARE HOSPITAL BANJARAHILS,HYD,AP.I want to apply for the staff nurse in ESI hospital and i want to know all the procedures which i have under go for getting job in ESI hospital and want to know about upcoming examinations date for ESI nursing exams.
1st May 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Staff Nurse in ESI Hospital? Date of upcoming Exam for this position?

sir,can u give me an information about upcoming date for examination of recrutement of nurses for ESIE & railwar examination?
10th May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed rnrm.i'm working in govt phc and then4 yrs experience.i want to know all the procedures for how to apply for esi hospital and i want to know about upcoming exam dates my maol id [email protected] plz information given under this id
22nd November 2012, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and modle question paper for exam for staff nurse in joka esi.
8th February 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my GNM.I want to apply for the staff nurse in ESI hospital and i want to know all the procedures which i have under go for getting job in ESI hospital and want to know about upcoming examinations date for ESI nursing exams.
4th May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

any msw course related jobs
27th October 2013, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

recent government staff nures job vacanncy in tamil nadu
2nd June 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have interest in govt job. please announbe the exam date.
17th January 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

While applying for the esic nursing vacancy i can't able to enter as bsc nurse in qualification. Why
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?