17th November 2010, 10:58 AM
wicke2_vi5h

How to get good jobs and placements in B.Tech Electronics and Communications?

well i doing my engi.. in electronics and communication, the problem is that i dont seem to see big openings with it and not receiving any placement... i do like the course but sometimes its a bit discouraging... can any1 help plz..thnks

17th November 2010, 12:43 PM
lakveldi

Default Re: How to get good jobs and placements in B.Tech Electronics and Communications/

I also finished B.E ECE now iam trying in IT filed but it is tough today so think difficultly other than IT its safe for U.Apply all Bank jobs and BSNL jobs.Egineering students can easily got bank jobs so try it
17th November 2010, 12:47 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good jobs and placements in B.Tech Electronics and Communications/

no no you are wrong. there are a good scope and job opportunity for electronics and communication student. so many student every year are taking admission in this engineering field. that is why competition is very hard but surely you will get job.

there are so many company and government sector which recruit electronics and communication engineering student like

BHEL
SAIL
ISRO
Indian Railway
Nokia
Samsung
Sony etc etc.

also an electronics and communication students may apply for software jobs and job in defense sector. some software companies are
TCS
INFOSYS
IBM
WIPRO
CTC etc etc.

so do not worry. after engineering getting job is not so much difficult. just try to study carefully surely you will get a good job.

best wishes.
17th November 2010, 02:05 PM
neethubobby

Default Re: How to get good jobs and placements in B.Tech Electronics and Communications?

hey hi
if you are very good at your subjects and have a great insight about the latest technologies then you can always try for off campus placements.
all the best
18th November 2010, 04:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good jobs and placements in B.Tech Electronics and Communications?

B.Tech Electronics and Communications offer excellent job opportunity for student. The competition today is very high and employers find it really hard to choose the best from the lot. Private companies and government sectors offer good job opportunities. Some of the companies are BHEL, SAIL, ISRO, Indian Railway, INFOSYS, IBM, WIPRO etc. Make sure that you score excellent marks in you exams and be prepared for the interviews as and when it comes.
19th November 2010, 01:30 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get good jobs and placements in B.Tech Electronics and Communications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicke2_vi5h View Post
well i doing my engi.. in electronics and communication, the problem is that i dont seem to see big openings with it and not receiving any placement... i do like the course but sometimes its a bit discouraging... can any1 help plz..thnks
need not to worry dude,
because i am also a forth year student, but in my college there's no scope for entc but still my colllege's all students get placed in software side having entc background
some of companies are
1.wiprow
2.infy
3.tcs
4.mu sigma
etc

and government and privates are
1.bsnl
2.nokia
3.bhel

etc

good luck
29th November 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

hey I am a 2010 B.Tech passout from electronics and communication branch . But Yet i am not able to find out any job. i have no idea about how to aply for offcampus placement . i have just send my resume on naukri.com like sites. Please can any one guide me that what shoud i do??
3rd January 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

NTPC
DRDO
C-DOT
BEL
ANALOG DEVICES

these are a few more core companies for electronics and communication....look dere might be few more companies but the thing is that u need to have a gud CGPA atleast to be eligible to sit for the placement...
13th January 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing btech in electronics and communication field
i dont think in my college there will be a on campus placement .
and i want to know how should i prepare myself to get good job after completion btech ..
plz reply
22nd January 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

elecronics syudent can do job insteel plant?
22nd January 2011, 04:58 PM
mayank ranjan

electronics student can do job in steel plant? because i think sir steel plant have no need of electronics student soplz help me sir .................................................. ....
23rd January 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I completed B. Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation with 58%. I am interested in research field. Is it possible to get a job in Research Field (DRDO or ISRO or BHARC) after completing M. Tech with good percentage?
23rd January 2011, 01:52 AM
theeinstein

Sir/Madam, I completed B. Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation with 58%. I am interested in Research Field, please tell me whether it is possible or not to get a job in research field say ISRO or DRDO or BHARC after completing M. Tech with good percentage?
31st January 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello....sir i want the package of atleast 5 lakhs...so plz tell how much aggregate i should have 2 maintain....nd wat more things i hv 2 do....
17th February 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

i cmplted b.tech in ece with 65% in 2009.but at that time i didnt have cmplt knowledge in my subjects...but now i got knowledge in my subjects..i'm not interested in s/w side...i interested in govt sector...but there is not that much opertunities to get govt job now...wat should i do now...
8th April 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to go for off campus placement....sir?
29th May 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

how can an electronics and communication student get a good placement in an automobile company?? pls help...
11th June 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i m complete own degree in 2012 .give me any information abt jto.plzzzzzzzzzz
15th June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to prepare for CAT in 3rd year of my b.tech .plz tell which are the best coaching centres for this test.
3rd July 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i am an electronics and communication 2011 passout.can i join in any private company as a trainee in either software or electronics field.if so what are those companies.i have no programming skills.pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?