6th March 2012, 10:48 PM
cmjamshi

List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?

I am doing final year diploma in Cmptr Engng, ang get placed in a software firm at Trivandrum
Can u suggest me the collages providing part time B-Tech in CSE, and also about the duratioin of cource and the time to spent for a day .

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  2. Which are the colleges providing part time? Summer internship providing companies in Hyderabad?
  3. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  4. Colleges providing part time course in B.E in Dubai?
  5. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  6. Information regarding universities and colleges providing part time Ph.D?
  7. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of Colleges offering part time ME in CSE in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges providing part time/week end M.Tech programme near Chennai/ Pondicherry?
  11. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  12. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  13. List of part time colleges providing Mechanical Engineering degree?
  14. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  15. What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?
  16. List of best colleges to do part time diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engg. in Chennai? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in Sociology in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
7th March 2012, 08:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmjamshi View Post
I am doing final year diploma in Cmptr Engng, ang get placed in a software firm at Trivandrum
Can u suggest me the collages providing part time B-Tech in CSE, and also about the duratioin of cource and the time to spent for a day .

You have completed Diploma degree in CS so you are applicable for Distance B-TECH course.

But your academic marks must be above 50% in through out career.

You are working on Trivandrum so try to join aome college for this place .Because it is comfortable for you .

I have listed some best distance university you can choose as your choice.
  1. Osmania University
  2. Annamalai University
  3. Symbiosis MBA through Correspondence
  4. Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes
  5. Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education.
  6. Jain Vishva Bharati Institute
  7. Kota Open University (Kota-324010)
  8. Indira Gandhi National Open University
The course duration for Distance B-TECH is above 5 years.

So you can contact to college authority.
7th March 2012, 04:42 PM
rocky1-3

Default Re: List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?

LIST OF COLLEGES NAME:-
1.Anna University
2.DCE
3.Government of Tamil Nadu Directorate of Technical Education
4.SSK College
5.Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi
6.Karnataka State Open University

7. Government College of Technology,
Thadagam Road, Coimbatore - 641 013, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communications
8. Government College of Engineering,
Salem - 636 011 Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communications
9. Government College of Engineering,
Tirunelveli - 627 007 Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communications, Computer Science & Engineering
10. Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi - 630 004 Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communications
11. Thanthai Periyar Government Institute of Technology, Vellore - 632 002 Mechanical, Electronics & Communications
12. Government College of Engineerong,
Bargur - 635 104 Electronics & Communications
13. PSG College of Technology,
Peelamedu, Coimbatore - 641 004 Textile
14. Coimbatore Institute of Technology,
Coimbatore - 641 014 Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics
15 Thiagarajar College of Engineering,
Madurai - 625 015 Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics
27th April 2012, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

list of collages which provide part time btech in mechanical engg. In gurgaon and haryana?
30th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

after iiie completation then i qualify to gate exam
3rd July 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Kamal Dhiman
I have completed my diploma in ECE (Elex. & Comm.) Engng, Can u suggest me the collages providing part time B-Tech in ECE in New Delhi, and also about the duratioin of cource and the time to spent for a day..
2nd September 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Give parttime btec institutions in trivandrum
28th November 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the salary after completing diploma in civil engineering
9th January 2013, 02:42 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,,,

List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE

1.govt. coll. techno.
2.Symbiosis MBA through Correspondence
3.Kota Open University
4.Indira Gandhi National Open University
5.Jain Vishva Bharati Institute
6.Annamalai University
7.Osmania University
8.Mumbai University
9.Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes
10.Coimbatore Institute of Technology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10th April 2013, 04:29 PM
pokeman

hi,,,,

List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE

>Jain Vishva Bharati Institute
>Indira Gandhi National Open University
>Symbiosis MBA through Correspondence
>Osmania University
>Kota Open University
>Annamalai University
>Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes
>Mumbai University
>Coimbatore Institute of Technology

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks alot!!!!
11th April 2013, 03:01 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmjamshi View Post

List of top colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE

Mumbai University

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute

Kota Open University

Osmania University

Annamalai University

Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes

Indira Gandhi National Open University
5th August 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

if we do part time b.tech with job, then is it considered as a regular b.tech or not? please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?