21st December 2011, 12:02 AM
shymamuralikrishnan

When will be the next HSA English Examination? What is the correct date of the exam?

pls tell me when will be the next HSA english examination.im here in gulf working as teacher if i come to know the correct date it will be very helpful for me to take leave and come

19th March 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the next HSA English Examination? What is the correct date of the exam?

when will be the next HSA English examination
23rd March 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the next HSA English Examination? What is the correct date of the exam?

WHEN WILL BE THE NEXT HSA ENGLISH EXAMINATION IN THE YEAR 2012?HOW WILL I GET THE DETAILS OF EXAMINATION?
2nd February 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can u give me the detailed syllabus of HSA english?
2nd June 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

when will be the Next exam in hsa english
27th September 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

when is hsa english 2013?
8th October 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

10th October 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

When will be the next HSA English Examination? What is the correct date of the exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-will-next-hsa-english-examination-what-correct-date-exam-526903.html#ixzz2hIfcwE8Q
17th October 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

wen will be HSA 2013? What is the mode of exam - objective/ descriptive?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?