19th November 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AIPMT?

sir, iam not giving any medical entrance in andrapradesh.so am i eligible for aipmt exam.to make my self eligible what i have to do?

20th November 2010, 05:36 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIPMT?

HELLO,why you are feel that you are not eligible?i'm providing some compulsion to take aipmt-
*you should have indian residency(nri are also eligible)
*age limit not less than 18yr.& not more than 25.
*there are attempt reservation for sc/st 7 times.general & obc have 3 attempts.
*in the same way seats are also reserved for the reserved casts.
so if you are in the above category then fill up the application form.it's for all indian candidates.forms are selling from 15/11/2010 ,you can get the offline form from canara bank or can fill the online form.you have to submit the form before 7/1/2011.for more information logon at www.aipmt.nic.in
OK,BEST OF LUCK.
22nd November 2010, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I am studying Gujarat state board syllbus10 2(SCIENCE), Am I eligiable to write AIPMT
26th November 2010, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me ac'to which clause u're publishing this eligibilty specially number of attempts please make attention.........
3rd December 2010, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class xii in two thousand eight.my category is sc .i have given aipmt in two thousand nine only.can igive aipmt in two thousand eleven.
10th January 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Can OCI holders write AIPMT
8th April 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a resident of ap and i have completed 10th in cbse can i appear for aipmt in the year 2013 as they are saying ap students cannot appear?
10th April 2011, 01:44 PM
kkanika_14

Wink Re: Am I eligible for AIPMT?

Eligibility for CBSE AIPMT 2011

(i) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission is an INDIAN NATIONAL.

(ii) The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.

(iii) The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Pre-Medical/Pre- Dental Entrance Examination shall be limited to 3 (three) uniformly for all the candidates.

(iv) The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required. Those who are taking plus two examination in 2011 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.

RESERVATION OF SEATS:
15% seats for SC candidates, 7.5% seats for ST candidates, 27% seats for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Institutions only and 3% seats on horizontal basis for Physically Handicapped candidates are reserved in 15% All India Quota for MBBS/BDS courses.
4th May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am studying biotech instead of biology in class 11........will i be able to give aipmt?
1st June 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

will i be allowed to attempt aipmt fourth time if i failed all the other three times?
10th October 2011, 11:47 AM
gamble007
Senior Member++

ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION TEST

For appear in this exam a candidate must possess 12th degree in PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY\BIO-TECH passed with at least 50%.
there are 10% of relaxation for SC\ST candidates in minimum percentage requirement.

the minimum age for appear in this exam is17 years.
And max. age limit is 25 years.

thanks!!
12th January 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing 12th n i will pass in 2012 so can i write aipmt exam n what is age limit for aipmt exam
21st February 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can OCI holders write AIPMT
I filed a RTI with Ministry of health that conducts AIPMT thru CBSE and they have responded that an OCI can not appear for AIPMT. I am now filing RTI with MHA and MOIA asking whether they have intimated Ministry of Health about provisions of OCI. I will follow this up with a representation to Ministry of Health followed by a writ in High Court. I am not going to leave this.
29th February 2012, 09:58 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for AIPMT?

Hi

AIPMT - All India Pre Medical Test

This test is organized by the AIIMS to select candidates who wish to pursue their career in the medical stream and thus candidates from all over India apply for this entrance exam

This is one of the toughest entrance exams held in our country and a selected handful students get selected.

The Basic Eligibility Conditions to be eligible for the AIPMT are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India with atleast 60% marks in your class 12th.

2. You can take limited attempts (about 3) so they have to be consecutive i.e one year after year.

3. One must have studied Biology as a compulsory subject to be able to apply for this apart from the Physics and Mathematics.

4. Age limit is also sometimes a factor as you cannot apply if you are over age.

Thus if you fulfill these criteria's then surely you are eligible for the All India Pre Medical Test.

As you stated that you are not applying for the Himanchal Pradesh exam, I would like to inform you that AIPMT is an All India Exam and so it has nothing to do with any of the state level entrance examinations.

If you wish to visit the Official Website of the AIPMT 2012, Please Click Here

This year, the registrations are already over for this exam, and thus you cannot apply this time. But if you have attempts left, then next year surely you can apply.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
29th February 2012, 10:27 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

A.I.P.M.T. - All India Pre-Medical Test

All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination, 2012.

Eligible Criteria :

1. Age :

The candidates having age 17 to 25 years are eligible for this aspect.

2. Educational Qualification :

A candidate must have to get at least 60% marks through out its carrier.

Schedule of Examination

PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
01-04-2012 (SUNDAY)

FINAL EXAMINATION
13-05-2012 (SUNDAY)

~regards~
priyo
29th February 2012, 10:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
The AIPMT details are as follows........

Good luck............
1st March 2012, 12:26 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir, iam not giving any medical entrance in andrapradesh.so am i eligible for aipmt exam.to make my self eligible what i have to do?
HI!
A.I.P.M.T exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
5th August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I filed a RTI with Ministry of health that conducts AIPMT thru CBSE and they have responded that an OCI can not appear for AIPMT. I am now filing RTI with MHA and MOIA asking whether they have intimated Ministry of Health about provisions of OCI. I will follow this up with a representation to Ministry of Health followed by a writ in High Court. I am not going to leave this.
Dear user,
I would like to know if you have had any further progress in this please reply
[email protected]
6th May 2014, 12:07 PM
shubhamrathi27

eligibility criteria is :He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and should be an Indian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?