20th November 2010, 04:10 AM
shafeeqrahaman

How to crack GMAT? Exam procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Sample papers?

i would like to know about the gmat exam procedure, pattern, eligilbity period of the result which i get after attending the exam..... if possible any sample question papers also.... and how the cutoff , selection are been done into the various organisations!!!

24th November 2010, 09:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack GMAT? Exam procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Sample papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafeeqrahaman View Post
i would like to know about the gmat exam procedure, pattern, eligilbity period of the result which i get after attending the exam..... if possible any sample question papers also.... and how the cutoff , selection are been done into the various organisations!!!
To crack GMAT is not as easy as it seems. Extensive preparation is the only solution to success. At first, understand the entire syllabus of the exam pattern. Join a coaching center and try to attend as many mock tests as to develop your on strategy. Seek help from a tutor while preparing for the exam.
26th January 2011, 03:54 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: How to crack GMAT? Exam procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Sample papers?

GMAT is a computer based adaptive test .. the test comprises 3 sections
1.AWA : analytical writing assement,, its basically an essay writing section
comprising 2 writings
1st would be;to analyze an argument
while in 2nd :you have to analyze an issue, each to be done in 30 minutes,

2.Quantitative section : much like CAT
3.Verbal section : again similar to CAT
Eligibility: No minimum qualification or age limit, everyone is eligible;
The scores are valid for 5 years, however universities give preference to recent scores i.e. 2yrs
Follow standard books with religious preparation, to cheer you indians do better than others, Career launcher others provide study material and preparation guidance even help in SOP writing, go for it.
wishes
diego
27th July 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

are academic scores important for people who just graduated for getting admission into london buisness school etc ?
8th August 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

what can i have after going for gmat
26th December 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.Sc. from delhi university,,am i eligible for gmat?
15th January 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

do we require work experience for MBA in USA if we are going through gmat ??
8th March 2012, 12:13 AM
harshit agrawal 2021

my dear........

GMAT - Graduate Management Aptitude Test

The GMAT is an online computer based test which is administered by ETS (Educational Testing Services).
This exam conduct for those students who want to study of Business Management in American universities.

Eligibility =

* All the Indian students who have a valid passport are eligible to appear in GMAT exam.
* There is no any minimum educational qualification required for appearing in the exam.
* Age should not below 18 years.
* Test scores are valid for 5 years.

GMAT exam paper consist of these areas -->

* Verbal
* Quantitative
* Analytical writing

GMAT exam fee is $250.

You can directly get registration form by this address -->

Pearson VUE
Attention - GMAT Program
PO Box 581907
Minneapolis, MN 55458-1907

or You can make a call on this number == > 1-800-717-4628

best of luck..............
25th June 2012, 04:26 PM
sahiljain12

GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test

It is the One of the Entrance exam for MBA it is Conducted by selecting the student for the Course of MBA
MBA- Master of Business Administration

Eligibility
You need to Complete your Under Graduate Degree in Reputed University or College
You need to Score 55% of Marks in Your Under Graduate Degree

There are several Entrance Exam appart from the GMAT like
MAT
CAT
XAT
TANCET

Question Pattern For GMAT
Aptitude Test
Quantitative Aptitude
Communication Skill
Decision Making

Test Pattern and Timing

all the best
25th June 2012, 04:27 PM
sahiljain12

Smile Re: How to crack GMAT? Exam procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Sample papers?

GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test

It is the One of the Entrance exam for MBA it is Conducted by selecting the student for the Course of MBA
MBA- Master of Business Administration

Eligibility
You need to Complete your Under Graduate Degree in Reputed University or College
You need to Score 55% of Marks in Your Under Graduate Degree

There are several Entrance Exam appart from the GMAT like
MAT
CAT
XAT
TANCET

Question Pattern For GMAT
Aptitude Test
Quantitative Aptitude
Communication Skill
Decision Making

Test Pattern and Timing

all the best
1st September 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduate from 52.25% of marks can I do this GMAT?
29th September 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

after 10 2 with mathematics and English can i apply for GMAT for higher studies?
20th June 2013, 01:17 PM
rinku6

GMAT is for the Graduate Management Admission Test.The Graduate Management Aptitude test (GMAT) is the admission test for applying in business schools. The test is taken up in more than 150 countries around the world by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).

GMAT pattern for paper test:

The GMAT exam consists of three main parts,

Analytical Writing Assessment:
It consists of two short essays to be written in 30 minutes each. The first is theAnalysis of an Issue, The second essay is Analysis of an Argument, The total test duration is around 4 hours.

Quantitative section :
It has two types of questions: Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency.

Verbal section:
It has three types of questions: Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension.
The GMAT tests your fundamental skills and does not require any subject-specific theoretical study.

Eligibility for GMAT entrance exam are as follows:

You must be at least 18 years old.
You may take the exam no more than five times within a 12 month period.
You must wait at least five years if you have previously achieved a perfect Total score of 800.

These are the eligibility requirements for taking the test, and all other eligibility criteria (related to academic records, work experience etc) are decided by the college you are applying to.

Thanks..
31st January 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Have a B.Sc - Pass course degree (10 2 2). I then have a MCA and M.Tech with a work ex of around 10 years. Am I eligible in top rung univeristies around the globe?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?