27th December 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Previous 5 years GATE papers with solutions for electrical engineering?

i mean i want previous 5 years gate papers with solutions for electrical engneeing ,how can i get that papers ,which website i have to prefer,please please please.......
help me .....sir...

29th December 2011, 11:18 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 5 years GATE papers with solutions for electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i mean i want previous 5 years gate papers with solutions for electrical engneeing ,how can i get that papers ,which website i have to prefer,please please please.......
help me .....sir...

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS O GATE - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of GATE - Electrical in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the 2012 syllabus for GATE - Electrical in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers it won't help you much for your preparation..

-> Try to find out the pattern of the exam by referring the previous year papers and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> To know more about GATE 2012 exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"People know you for what you've done, not for what you plan to do."
Attached Files
File Type: zip GATE-Electrical.zip(1.37 MB, 163 views)
File Type: pdf GATE 2012 - electrical syllabus.pdf(109.4 KB, 117 views)
29th December 2011, 12:48 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Previous 5 years GATE papers with solutions for electrical engineering?

GATE examination is conducted by different IIT's every year.The examination is conducted for higher degree Mtech courses.Only those students can apply for the exam who ar qualify for examination .Every year one IIT take the responsibility of conducting the test .

Eligibility for the examination ::

You must have completed your four year engineering degree in any streams .There is no percentage criteria for the examination OR

You should have done Msc from reputed college.

Final year students can also apply for the exam

There is no age limit for the examination

You can apply for the exam as many times as you want

NOTE::Prefinal year students are not allowed to appear for the exam .

I have attached the previous year papers of the GATE exam i hope it will help you to prepare for the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gate papers.zip(2.89 MB, 85 views)
29th December 2011, 02:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 5 years GATE papers with solutions for electrical engineering?

Hi dear.....
This are the books from where you can get previous year question paper .........

Good luck...........
31st December 2011, 10:08 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
help me .....sir...
GATE :- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology once in a year.

Eligibility for GATE :-

You must have passed your engineering degree(four year course) in any discipline of a recognized college or equivalent qualification and there is no percentage required for GATE examination OR

Those who are completed Mater degree of a recognized University or equivalent examination may also eligible to apply.

There is no age limits required for GATE examination and there is no number of attempts for GATE examination.

Final year of degree course can also eligible to apply but pre-final year of degree course are not eligible to apply for GATE examination.

I am uploaded some previous year solved papers of GATE examination and i hope it is very useful for your exam preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE-EE-11.pdf(576.2 KB, 195 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-EE-2010.pdf(139.2 KB, 162 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-EE-2007.pdf(6.30 MB, 258 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-EE-2006.pdf(6.07 MB, 237 views)
File Type: pdf GATE-EE-2005.pdf(4.95 MB, 216 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?