28th December 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam pattern of PG Biotechnology? Syllabus of the exam? Study material of it?

Mairaj-J&K I have done B.sc with CZB . I want to do pg in biotechnology. Please inform me about exam pattern, syllabus & study material

Related Questions:
  1. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
  2. Details about the new pattern of NET exam(computer application)? What is the study material of DEC?
  3. What is the syllabus to prepare for STET exam? What is the right study material?
  4. Study material for GATE Biotechnology exam? Past years papers of the exam?
  5. XIC entrance study material? Pattern of the entrance exam?
  6. TNPSC VAO entrance exam syllabus and study material?
  7. From where to get study material for Biotechnology GATE?
  8. What is the syllabus of KVPY exam? What is the pattern for it? How can I prepare for it and where to get study material? -- [New]
  9. How to get study material for ARS NET 2011 for Agri/Biotechnology? Syllabus?
  10. What is the exam pattern for JNT? How to study in Biotechnology? Can I appear for it after 12th?
  11. TNPSC VAO entrance exam syllabus and study material? How much is the score requirement
  12. What is the syllabus and study material for ISRO exam?
  13. Previous year papers of GATE Biotechnology with solution? Study material for the exam?
  14. What is the syllabus for Loyola entrance exam(MSc Physics)? Where can I get the study material?
  15. Exam pattern of Drug inspector in Andhra Pradesh? Study material for Drug inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Study material and syllabus of GATE exam?
  17. What is the MSc computer entrance syllabus? Where to get the study material?
  18. Where can we get the B.Ed entrance exam form? Study material to prepare for the B.Ed exam? Can I get the paper pattern for the same?
29th December 2011, 07:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exam pattern of PG Biotechnology? Syllabus of the exam? Study material of it?

The admission for M.Sc in Biotechnology will vary from University to University. In Andhra University the candidates are admitted through entrance test. The pattern of entrance exam is objective type in the topics covered in graduation. JNU conducts combined entrance exam for the admission of M.Sc in Biotechnology. Banasthali University conducts entrance exam in Biology and Chemistry for the admission for M.Sc in Biotechnology. You should check the official website of the university you want to apply for knowing the admission procedure and other details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?