12th September 2012, 12:53 PM
sabhagya

What is the exam pattern for JNT? How to study in Biotechnology? Can I appear for it after 12th?

sir, i want higher study in biotechnology. i want my studies in jnu. so i want to know the exam pattern. and want to appear it after my class xii. can i appear for it after my class xii?

15th February 2013, 11:14 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the exam pattern for JNT? How to study in Biotechnology? Can I appear for it after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabhagya View Post
sir, i want higher study in biotechnology. i want my studies in jnu. so i want to know the exam pattern. and want to appear it after my class xii. can i appear for it after my class xii?

Dear Aspirant,

Since i am also from the JNTU so i can help with this question.

The exam pattern of the JNT will be as follows:

There will be a set of only 1 paper.Previously it was having a set of four different question papers.NOw it has changed to only one set for every one.

There will be two exams.
1.Internal Exams
2.External Exams

Again internal exam consists of Two.
Conducted by university corrected by the college.

1.Descriptive exam
2.Objective exam

External exam is conducted and corrected by the university

Both the internal and external marks are added and ended up in the memo.

Including the Lab practical marks.

After that this process continues for 4 years.In end the final degree will be awarded if there are no backlogs with the students with the exception of two subjects.

Note: The student will get detained if he/she doesnt get enough credits.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?