24th November 2010, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Pprevious year question papers of TGT Mathematics for DSSB and K.V. schools

Hi Sir,
I want to know the previous year question papers of TGT Mathematics of DSSB and K.V. schools. Please send this to me as I am desperate about it.

1st December 2010, 10:25 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Pprevious year question papers of TGT Mathematics for DSSB and K.V. schools

hi
previous year question papers of TGT Mathematics for DSSB and K.V. schools
can be found in book
stores near u..

good luck.
5th January 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pprevious year question papers of TGT Mathematics for DSSB and K.V. schools

sir send me tgt non mediocal previous year qpuestion, minakshi thakur ,m.sc chemistry
9th January 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I want to know the previous year question papers of TGT Mathematics of DSSB and K.V. schools. Please send this to me as I am desperate about it.
24th August 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
pls send me the previous year question papers of dssb tgt maths ,up tgt and k.v.s.
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?