6th October 2010, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years

I am appearing for bank of India PO exam. Can u please send previous years question papers solved along with descriptive questions papers on my e-mail id? I don’t know the pattern of the question paper. I am worried for general awareness paper as i don’t read newspaper. Is it based on current topics only?

6th October 2010, 06:26 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am appearing for bank of India PO exam. Can u please send previous years question papers solved along with descriptive questions papers on my e-mail id? I don’t know the pattern of the question paper. I am worried for general awareness paper as i don’t read newspaper. Is it based on current topics only?
dear friend,

firstly i ask you why you are not reading news paper?do you watch TV ?news channels?regular watch it.

it is essential to update about news.this is the only way to aware about general awareness.

follow the book named "SBI PO" and manorama year book..........

give start...and browse internet and find previous year questions.......or books avaliable on it.find it.

good luck.
6th October 2010, 09:41 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years

it is based on current happenings , faomous celebreties , about sports , important events till today etc you should try to gain more knowledge as possible. Have faith on GOD &work hard God will help you
ALL THE BEST
12th October 2010, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years

Bank exam Previous years question papers of bank of india (objective&decriptive) for the post of probationary officers
18th October 2010, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

pleas please send me the syllabus for GBO of BANK OF INDIA please ...................
19th October 2010, 10:48 AM
monika kalyane

i want to bank of india papar genral banking officer
20th October 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how can we prepare for bank exams please leave a reply to [email protected]
21st October 2010, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

please send me last 10 years bank p.o exams question to my email id,my email id is [email protected]
21st October 2010, 11:37 AM
kiranmai220

can u mail general awareness paper for bank of india general banking officers
23rd October 2010, 04:28 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
As you have mentioned that you do not read newspapers or watch tv news which will not do any good towards improving your General Awareness.
Try to take out some time for these things too,it will not only help you in Bank exams but also for other competitive exams as well.
While reading newspapers start with the headlines, then choose the topic you are interested in,read it fully.This way slowly and steadily it will become your habit which will enhance your knowledge.Also try to read some general knowledge books.

Well as you have also asked Bank of India question papers,iam helping you with it but iam afraid it doesn't have the descriptive section.It will help you a bit.
Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BANKOFINDIAOFFICERSEXAM2010.pdf(3.58 MB, 2129 views)
23rd October 2010, 03:37 PM
sudheer25509

hai if u got the pattern for boi gbo general awareness & descriptive test. please send those to my email [email protected]
23rd October 2010, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE DESCRIPTIVE PAPER
25th October 2010, 11:45 AM
mohitkumar30

please send discriptive paper of bank of india 2010
25th October 2010, 03:31 PM
geniousvinay

hello everyone please send me the bank of india last 10 years papers
i am appearing in the exam this sunday so please send this as early as possible
thanks in advance
my emaild is [email protected]
26th October 2010, 12:51 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika kalyane View Post
i want to bank of india papar genral banking officer
hi friend,

Normally Bank conducts PO officer exam, and it is one of the rich in english paper. You may get the same with these attachments.
They consists of following bank papers:
Andhra bank
OBC bank
Indian bank

In each paper both general section and English+quantitative section were covered.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Andhra Bank PO Exam 2009.doc(180.0 KB, 745 views)
File Type: doc OBC PO Exam 2009.doc(55.5 KB, 683 views)
File Type: doc INDIAN BANK PO.doc(44.0 KB, 747 views)
26th October 2010, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

please send me the bank of india po previous years papers, i wld be very thankfull if u send to my emid:[email protected] as soon as possible........
27th October 2010, 05:57 PM

Thumbs up Re: General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
.i need more questions in general awareness........please convey the mail as soon as possible....
27th October 2010, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous bank of india PO question paper for which i would very thankfull to u. my mail id is [email protected].
28th October 2010, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

hi, i want to know the descriptive type of question for bank po exam in sbi bank. is there any descriptive type question asked in pnb bank po exam?
my email:[email protected]
28th October 2010, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I cannot register your service.plz help me
2nd November 2010, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

please please please send me the previous ten year papers of bank clerical exam as soon as possible to my email id- [email protected] please i mst b vry thankful to u
8th November 2010, 12:11 AM
roshni0719

i m preparing or facing d bank exam.so plz send me last 5years papers with solution on my emailid
16th November 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

descriptive quetion paper of bank po exam paper of uco bank?
8th December 2010, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years pls send above question paper to my Email Id: [email protected]
9th December 2010, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i just want discriptive question papers of po boi last 10 year..send me on my id [email protected]
6th January 2011, 03:17 PM
tinku084

Question papers for state Bank of India PO Exam Question Papers of Previous Years pls send all question paper to my Email Id:

[email protected]
6th January 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

socio-economic and banking awareness books,computer books n marketing books for bank clerical as well as po exams?
1st February 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Pls send rbi gr B officer previous years exam papers to [email protected]
23rd February 2011, 02:03 PM
thullu

Please send me General awareness papers for Bank PO exam and also Descriptive type questions or model paper to my Email ID [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 04:44 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by thullu View Post
Please send me General awareness papers for Bank PO exam and also Descriptive type questions or model paper to my Email ID [email protected]
hello friend...

Attached some of the previous year model question papers of different banks in this post.. hope it helps for your preparation of general awareness and descriptive type questions... check it out...

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 4583_BankPO_2009_March_CanaraBank.pdf(125.4 KB, 658 views)
File Type: pdf 4884_BankPO_2009_Oriental.pdf(150.9 KB, 550 views)
File Type: pdf 5022_BankPO_2009_SBI.pdf(1.53 MB, 1220 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-PO-exam-Sample-Paper.pdf(184.5 KB, 714 views)
27th May 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

can u let me know,wat type of questions we will get in descriptive section in bank po examination,as im applying basis on my m.c.a degree as my highest qualification???
30th June 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

can u please send me model question paper of clerical exam paper.
28th July 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i want last five year question paper with answer
5th August 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i want 3 years bank of india po exam descreptive question paper with answers
31st August 2011, 09:03 PM
immadikondalarao

Thumbs up Re: General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitkumar30 View Post
please send discriptive paper of bank of india 2010
hello friend...

You can prepare for bank exam well by following the two steps given below...

1) Prepare with Bank exam related books so that you can be ready with all type of aptitude and general knowledge questions... some of the suggested books for bank exam is as follows...

For PO Exam

a.Reasoning ability by R.S Aggarwal is very good book for preparing for reasoning ability which is a very important part of the exam.

b.Quantitative ability can be prepared from Textbook Of Quickest Mathematics by Kiran publishing house.This is a great book with shortcut methods.

c.Verbal Ability can be prepared from any good Grammar book available in the market.

d.General awareness-The best way to prepare for this section is to read Newspaper like Times of India daily and also refer to magazines like Pratyogita Darpan

e.Computer Knowledge can be prepared from any fundamentals in computers book available in the market.

For Clerical

Books for Reasoning,Quantitative aptitude are same.
For clerical aptitude Clerical Aptitude by R.S sharma.

2) The second step to follow is to use the previous year question papers of the bank exam to prepare the questions based on the pattern which is asked...

I have attached some of the previous year bank exam question papers in this post... just go through that and find out what type of questions asked and prepare accordingly.... hope the info. helps...

BANK EXAMS:
Dear Aspirant,
For bank exams you have to work more.
Prepare for all these types of questions.
1) Reasoning
2) Aptitude
3) Logical thinking
4) English etc.,
I am sending you some of the papers. Please refer these papers. It will be useful for you.

You can also refer many websites to get materials and question papers etc.,
The Website links are
1.www.bankstudymaterial.com
2.www.indiabix.com(for aptitude questions and online test)
3.www.SBI.com
4.www.competitionmaster.com
Books for Bank exams:
For aptitude ,verbal and non-verbal questions refer R.S Agarwal books
And also Upkar’s Publications.
All the best.

Bank PO Exams

bank Probationary Officer

There are Lot of Bank P.O Exam held every Year in India,List of Bank PO Exams are

•Federal Bank PO•Syndicate Bank PO•Indian Overseas Bank PO•Canara Bank PO•SBI Bank PO•ICICI Bank PO•UCO Bank PO•Bank of Baroda PO•Corporation Bank PO•OBC Bank PO•Saraswati Cooperation Bank PO•Allahabad Bank PO etc...
Books For Reference:-

As if you prepare for Any Bank Exam with Respect to that Bank books then Automatically You will be prepared for Other Bank Exams too because Syllabus For PO exams are almost same for Different Banks.

BANK OF BARODA P O
Cost is around Rs 395.00
Click here to buy

PO Probationary Officers Popular Master Guide
by R Gupta's
Publisher is Ramesh Publishing House (2011)
Price: Rs. 245 Discount Price Rs. 186 Click here to buy

Even Individual Books can be refer in order to Prepare like For Quantitative and Reasoning R.S.Agarwal's Quantitative Aptitude too

For English Wrien and Martin & R.P.Sharma's book on English.
The P.O paper pattern will consists of
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning Aptitude
Simple English paper
and G.K

ALSO a theory exam of essay writing on two topics out of three.

All the best
16th September 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i want some descriptive topics plz send me
12th October 2011, 08:22 AM
gomji85

Hi Frnds,

I am going to write the bank officer exam, and this is my first time but i dont have any idea about the question pattern, so if somebody will help i will be very greatful to that guy.

Thanks
26th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

can u send descriptive questions for i.b.p.s. p.o. email i.d. [email protected]
7th December 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

pl send model paper for computer application for 1 st year in tamil nadu MADRAS university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?