26th November 2010, 12:25 PM
sathish.optimistic

What are the Qualifications needed to become a constable and a Sub Inspector?

i would like to join in police,my qualification is 10th and diploma,my height 170cm and weight 55, i have distric level certificate in athlectic and football

27th November 2010, 12:58 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the Qualifications needed to become a constable and a Sub Inspector?

HELLO,
you have sufficient eligibility to become an constable,for higher rank you should have high school qualification & may be graduation.you have enough physic that you told.keep look to the 'employment news' regularly,admission processes conducts by regional police department there will be physical test & mental ability test.
15th December 2010, 06:38 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What are the Qualifications needed to become a constable and a Sub Inspector?

hello friend

the qualification of constable is 12th

and the qualification for sub inspector is degree

you'll have seperate test for both the exam

and it will be according to the requirement of the department

so you have to wait till the notification apperas

be updated with the notifications

by doing these you'll be updated

follow our forum

read the employment news magazine

all the best

~aditya~
30th January 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the Qualifications needed to become a constable and a Sub Inspector?

Height weight chest
31st January 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

hi
iam satish kumar...now iam pursuing bachelor of arts
i want to become sub inspector
how can i apply for the post
2nd February 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir mene 12th commerce se kiya he to kya s.i me apply kar sakti hu..
12th February 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the quilification for 2011 delhi sub inspector
19th February 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required to become as sub inspector for women
27th February 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I BECOME A SI(POLICE) ? WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR THIS ?
4th March 2011, 06:13 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

POLICE (SUB - INSPECTOR) EXAMINATION

Qualifications: Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce. Age: 20-30 years. Relaxable for certain categories.

Physical:
Male: Height: 168 cms. Chest: 81-86 cms.
Female: Height: I 52 Cms. Weight: 47.5 Kg.

Subjects for Examination:

· General Hindi
· General Knowledge

Written test is followed by the Physical Efficiency Test. Successful candidates are called for Interview.
30th March 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I have 50% in degree,can i qualify for si police job
1st April 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for the sub inspector exam?
1st April 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

pls give accurate height qualification to become a si police in tamil nadu
4th April 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

police sub-inspector
6th April 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

qualification for inspector
15th April 2011, 07:33 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
you have sufficient eligibility to become an constable,for higher rank you should have high school qualification & may be graduation.you have enough physic that you told.keep look to the 'employment news' regularly,admission processes conducts by regional police department there will be physical test & mental ability test.

thanks
15th April 2011, 07:35 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
thanks
19th April 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

What if the person has not completed 10th or 12th but has done degree through open university... is he/she still eligible to apply for SI post or is 10th and 12th mandatory...
28th April 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

iam working as a police constable i have finished only 10th now iam doing degree by tamilnadu open university is this eligible many says without doing 12th it is not eligible wt can i do now iam doing 3rd year
1st May 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i am vyshakhan. i hav the graduation bfa. can i try to the SI test.
9th May 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

what physical tests needed to si?
28th May 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I wil be an subinspector withn next 3years and make my familys dream come true.
30th May 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend....
kya aap logo main se koi mujhe ye batayega ki sub inspector main join karne ke liye qualification kya kya hai or eske liye kya kya sharte hai jo ek candidate ko pura karni hoti hai Physical qualification kya kya hai...
8th June 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed 3 years diploma can i apply for sub inspector post....
9th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

shall i get the model question papers for the s i test
10th June 2011, 07:11 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathish.optimistic View Post
i would like to join in police,my qualification is 10th and diploma,my height 170cm and weight 55, i have distric level certificate in athlectic and football
Candidates must hold a bachelors degree from a recognised university. Candidates should be between the age limit of 20 to 25 years . Eligible Candidates must attend for Central or State level exam conducted for the recruitment of police force.

All The best
19th June 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir iam diploma complete SI exam qualified or not
29th June 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I'm srinath my education is inter mideat completed .i am writte s i exam
20th July 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is suresh height 180cm chest 82,weight 55, but i am 10th standard so that ,can you plz tell what would be the eligibility for the conistable post......its my dream job.....
20th July 2011, 10:27 PM
sss suresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm srinath my education is inter mideat completed .i am writte s i exam
fdgfdgfdg
22nd July 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the qualifastion of si of st cast
22nd July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

any helping center for become police
22nd July 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir is an reservation in height for s.c. candidates
25th July 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir waht is the qualification needed to join as IPS or IAS offer for GM(GENERAL MERIT

) STUDENT
26th July 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

for SI examination diploma(DECE) is enfough..........
29th July 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

WATS THE QUALIFICATION TO BE SUB INSPECTOR?
4th August 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, im sridhar studying 1st year degree.plz can u tell me the procedure how to become si.its my dream job.my mobile no-8125030612
4th August 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir iam maniprasad iam from sc caste iam studying final b.tech,i have an aggrigate of 70% may i eligible
for sub inspector of police (or) crpf in ap state (or) central gov.
7th August 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am joseph from kerala..I have completed my 4 year BHM DEGREE IN BANGALORE UNIVERCITY
can i apply for SI post in kerala
10th August 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Good evening Sir,
I have done ma 10th std & completed ma degree as well as, through distance education in Bangalore University.
Am i eligible to take up police sub inspector exam?
11th August 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am hari babu from ap. i have studing degree in final year . can i applyinf for si post in ap.
19th August 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am completing Diploma , and iam interested to be a sub inspector in technical it is possible???
31st August 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i am completing intermediate in science but my percentage 44% , and i am iterested in sub inspector it is possible......
please reply my id..
[email protected]
22nd September 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i would like to join in police,my qualification is 12th ,my height 170cm and weight 55,
23rd September 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am join in police department ,my qualification is degree (BSC) ,my height 170cmand weight 59
please tell about to age limit
24th September 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i m pursuing b.tech final year and i belong to sc.....am i eligible to apply for the si post of andhrapradesh
14th October 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i complete 10th and iti i am eligible constable post or not
14th October 2011, 04:13 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

SUB - INSPECTOR EXAMINATION

Qualifications: Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce. Age: 20-30 years. Relaxable for certain categories.

Physical:

· General Hindi
· General Knowledge

Written test is followed by the Physical Efficiency Test. Successful candidates are called for Interview.
14th October 2011, 04:17 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

SUB - INSPECTOR EXAMINATION

Physical:

· General Hindi
· General Knowledge

14th October 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir what is qualification of cansistable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?