20th August 2010, 09:01 PM
krishma dolas

Educational qualification required for food inspector? Eligibility for undergraduates?

Hello sir,
This is krishma dolas. I am perusing diploma in food technology from nasik.I want to know about the educational qualification required for food inspector.
As i mention above i m under graduate so can i eligible to give the exam of food inspector.
please inform me soon.

Thanking You,

21st August 2010, 12:58 AM
vike

Default Re: Educational qualification required for food inspector? Eligibility for undergraduates?

Originally Posted by krishma dolas View Post
Hello sir,
This is krishma dolas. I am perusing diploma in food technology from nasik.I want to know about the educational qualification required for food inspector.
As i mention above i m under graduate so can i eligible to give the exam of food inspector.
please inform me soon.

Thanking You,
The eligibility qualification for food inspector in Graduation so currently you are not eligible for food inspector exam.
The undergraduate degree doesn't mean diploma. If means a bachelor degree.
Thank You
21st August 2010, 04:30 PM
mukeshbhadoriya

Default Re: Educational qualification required for food inspector? Eligibility for undergraduates?

any science.................... gradate can give inspector exam .
21st August 2010, 04:35 PM
Adarshxxx

hi..........frnd......
the minimun qualification for food inspector is graduation...........
bstof luck.......
21st August 2010, 07:25 PM
anki_8816

For giving an exam for food inspector you have to be a graduate inaddition to this you should have a computer training certificate.
All The Best
29th August 2010, 06:31 PM

sir i have done m.phill physics, this job is suitable for me i.e of food inspector

31st August 2010, 06:05 PM
subhasish

For applying the food inspector entrance test you have to pass the graduation course from any stream from a recognized university.
So the undergraduates are not eligible for applying to this test.

Good luck!
15th September 2010, 01:28 PM

URDU TEACHER VACANCY
17th September 2010, 01:25 PM

sir,am passed B.S.C. AND GNM Nursing. Am able...?
21st September 2010, 10:48 AM

hi i am ashwini. i was complete bsc in food science & nutrition so i am able to give this exam
5th October 2010, 05:33 PM

% for food inspector
20th October 2010, 12:36 PM

eligibility for appearing food inspector exam
21st October 2010, 01:55 PM

i am doing b.tech (biotechnology).i'll pass out in 2012.will i be eligible then.
31st October 2010, 01:13 PM
sanjayduttnodiyal

in which month the application form publish and nxt publication date , educational qualification ? In which news paper u publish advertisement ?
2nd November 2010, 10:50 AM

From which field should be graduation for appling this exam.
3rd November 2010, 04:52 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Educational qualification required for food inspector? Eligibility for undergraduates?

yes..you can give exam, for food inspector basic qualification is graduation in science eg.biology,home science,etc. you can go for it..all the best..
30th November 2010, 11:52 AM

sir i hav done bba in marketing. plz tell me can i appear for food inspector exam.
29th December 2010, 11:55 AM
guptavikrant

Exclamation Re: Educational qualification required for food inspector? Eligibility for undergraduates?

hello sir ............

please suggest me,which type of diploma n were would i do that for the job of food inspector.I hv done my graduation in pharmacy.and i hv 3 years experience in pharma industry
6th January 2011, 02:05 PM

plese sir i want to be a food inspector i do not know eligibility for food inspector plz give me full information of food inspector.................. plz
7th January 2011, 08:10 PM

hello i have complete B.sc(M.L.T),am i eligible for this job?
8th January 2011, 03:05 PM

please sir i want to be food inspector i do not know eligibility for food inspector please give me information. iam comlet B.sc in cemistry
12th January 2011, 04:46 PM

i have done paramedical course. so m i eligible.
22nd January 2011, 04:42 PM

I have done B.Sc(Chem..). m i eligible???
31st January 2011, 12:49 PM

Sir i done my b.tech in biotechnology can i eligible for job
31st January 2011, 01:46 PM

Dear sir i done my b.tech in boitechnology can i eligible for job as an food inspector...?plz give rply of my quetion
4th March 2011, 10:46 AM

please show the criteria and syllabus of food inspector
6th March 2011, 01:05 PM

I am doing b.sc(biology) general.After graduation i want to go for food inspector.Will i be able to go for it?
22nd March 2011, 03:54 PM

hi sir i ll finish my bsc food science and management in 2012, is the one month inspection training under state or central gov. necessary to apply for food inspector exam?
ms.nair
29th April 2011, 02:22 PM

sir i complet my b.tech in food tech. can i apply for food insp.?
29th May 2011, 02:11 PM
sivaraj448

For applying the food inspector entrance test you have to pass the graduation course from any stream from a recognized university.
So the undergraduates are not eligible for applying to this test.
31st May 2011, 11:06 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR

Thumbs up Re: Educational qualification required for food inspector? Eligibility for undergraduates?

HELLO,
The eligibility criteria to appear in exam for food inspector-
*EDUCATIONAL-
*Graduation in food safety, or related field such as agriculture , biology or chemistry from recognized university.
*1 year experience in food industry needs to be shown in resume.
*Enroll in USDA inspector training program.
*Age limit-18-25 yr.(only for male candidates)

For application brouchers you can visit the official site of United Fresh Produce Association.
OK, best of luck.
14th July 2011, 10:36 AM

Hi., Hello I finished my Msc Hotel Management. I am Eligible (or) not? Can I APPLY for the FOOD INSPECTER? plz Somebody Guide Me.....
17th July 2011, 12:30 PM

Hi.sir i was done my Bachelor in hotel management captering technology.(BHMCT) wit first class..so cam eligable to apply for food inspector exam.and ig also want to knw thf date omf exam?
17th July 2011, 12:31 PM

hello sir my self chahat and i'am 23 year
y only boys can able for the food inspector
b'coz i want to be a food inspector
and i done b.sc(hons) food and nutrition
and now i'm working as a dietician in most recommended hospital in ahmedabad
i also done my hotel managment course
can u give me my ans b'coz it's my dream to be a food inspector
23rd July 2011, 05:13 PM
prane21

Originally Posted by vike View Post
The eligibility qualification for food inspector in Graduation so currently you are not eligible for food inspector exam.
Thank You
Hello Krishma,
This is Pratik. I am also a diploma passed out student in food technology from maharashtra. I passed out from Government polytech., Malvan college. I think graduation is necessary after that you need to give an exam to become a food inspector. You try info. from other sources also. Which year you have passed out? Any ways [email protected] is my ID n my cel no. 9175757771. Anytime if you want any help in food tech. Keep me in touch.
23rd July 2011, 05:17 PM
prane21

Originally Posted by krishma dolas View Post
Hello sir,
please inform me soon.

Thanking You,
Hello Krishma,
This is Pratik. I am also a diploma passed out student in food technology from maharashtra. I passed out from Government polytech., Malvan college. I think graduation is necessary after that you need to give an exam to become a food inspector. You try info. from other sources also. Which year you have passed out? Any ways [email protected] is my ID n my cel no. 9175757771. Anytime if you want any help in food tech. Keep me in touch.
1st August 2011, 07:28 PM

Hi sir i m jitendr i done my H.M complet,i want to know the last date for the examination of food inspector and brief informatin about this information
2nd August 2011, 08:10 AM

Thank You
19th August 2011, 09:53 AM

i hv completed my msc biotechnology. now i m searching job in goverment sector. wat r the exams apart from net n get. which r the exams???
24th September 2011, 10:11 PM

sir, i am Rohit,now i am student of s.y.b.a.so i am can do food inspector course
25th September 2011, 01:57 AM

Eligibility for Food Inspector exam are as follows: -

1. You must be graduates in any of the science subjects/agriculture / pharmacy / food technology/ dairy technology from a recognized college.

2. Age - The age criteria is given below

21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates
21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates
21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

3. Nationality - Indian

NOTE: - Final year appearing candidates can also apply for Food Inspector exam.

18th October 2011, 09:56 PM

hi sir I have done M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry ..am i eligible for food analyst exam
18th October 2011, 11:26 PM

hello sir i am vinod pachpor i completed HM diploma in 1st class & pursuing bsc. in HM i did 6 month Industrial training form tuli hotel i am eligiblle for food inspecter exam pleas kindly
19th October 2011, 08:13 AM
sheshadev senapati

*EDUCATIONAL-
*Graduation in food safety, or related field such as agriculture , biology or chemistry from recognized university.

For application brouchers you can visit the official site of United Fresh Produce Association.

28th October 2011, 10:25 PM

hello sir , I am kailash from nasik . I complete B.sc of hotel manahment in ihm Goa. am I eligible for exam ?
29th October 2011, 12:22 AM
imcool.raone

*EDUCATIONAL-

29th October 2011, 09:25 AM
dolly91

Eligibility for Food Inspector exam are as follows: -

1. You must be graduates in any of the science subjects/agriculture / pharmacy / food technology/ dairy technology from a recognized college.

2. Age - The age criteria is given below

21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates
21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates
21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

3. Nationality - Indian

NOTE: - Final year appearing candidates can also apply for Food Inspector exam.

31st October 2011, 10:42 AM

I am graduate b .com professional. is am eligibil for food inspector exam
10th November 2011, 08:28 PM

i've done BHM. and i want to be a carrer in food inspector, plz suggest me what i do?
15th November 2011, 10:15 AM
manas.europhia

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

*EDUCATIONAL-