26th November 2010, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Not having Mathematics at 10+2 Level : Eligible for MCA at Pune or Delhi University?

i have done BCA but i was not having mathemathics ate my +2 level m i not eligible for mca at pune university and delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do MCA from Puna University with Diploma (Computer Technology) and BA (English) qualifications?
  2. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  3. Can I apply for MCA from Delhi University after doing BSc IT from Kota University with Statistics at Graduation Level? Syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  4. What are the chances of doing MCA after completing A level from DOEACC?
  5. Am I eligible to study MCA after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  6. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  7. Post graduation in MCA after completing graduation in B.Sc computer science? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  9. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  10. Candidates who are having B.Tech, PGDM or M.L.L. & L.W. Degrees are eligible to do PhD in Mathematics?
  11. How to do software engineering with B.Com? What is the salary package for freshers?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course in Pune University having scored 52.92% in 12th Class and 56% in 10th Class?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in DU after MCA? I am doing A Level from DICS Delhi
  14. Eligibility criteria for MCA in pune university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  16. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA?
  17. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2?
  18. How to take admission in DU for B.Com with 85%?
27th November 2010, 10:28 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Not having Mathematics at 10+2 Level : Eligible for MCA at Pune or Delhi University?

HELLO,as per the rules & regulations of MCA,candidate must have maths background in 10+2,you want to persue MCA but you have not maths background.no matter if there is a will there is a way.you can take 12th maths paper(exam) with same board(CBSE or state board)from where you have qualified your high school & get qualified in that,attach the maths qualified result with your 12th qualified marksheet.show the documents in the councelling when ask for it.
for university you like to get direct admission, you will have to face GDPI(group discussion & personal interview) or you can be selected on the basis of merit list.
OK, BEST OF LUCK.
27th November 2010, 04:05 PM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: Not having Mathematics at 10+2 Level : Eligible for MCA at Pune or Delhi University?

no .. for mca you must having maths as a subject ,, otherwise you are not eligible for any mca course in any university

and computer programming knowlegde is also important
27th November 2010, 08:50 PM
raja jeganathan

Post Re: Not having Mathematics at 10+2 Level : Eligible for MCA at Pune or Delhi University?

maths & computer programming are very important for bca

without knowing it you can understand the concept

so you are not eligible for the bca degree
3rd December 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Not having Mathematics at 10 2 Level : Eligible for MCA at Pune or Delhi University?

form of entrence exam m.c.a 2011
16th March 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Not having Mathematics at 10 2 Level : Eligible for MCA at Pune or Delhi University?

can i get admission in du for mca at merrit based?
6th July 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct admission in pune for mca without having maths in 10 2 but in bca i having maths subject with 62.3%.
please reply me at my email id ([email protected]).\
please please please please reply
30th September 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Prince Kumar from patna(Bihar)

Sir, i have completed 2 exam with math(50%) but pursuing B.sc IT from NIIT without math paper
can i eligible for mca from Pune and Delhi University?
30th September 2011, 08:01 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

HELLO,as per the rules & regulations of MCA,candidate must have maths background in 10+2,you want to persue MCA but you have not maths background.no matter if there is a will there is a way.you can take 12th maths paper(exam) with same board(CBSE or state board)from where you have qualified your high school & get qualified in that,attach the maths qualified result with your 12th qualified marksheet.show the documents in the councelling when ask for it.
for university you like to get direct admission, you will have to face GDPI(group discussion & personal interview) or you can be selected on the basis of merit list.
OK, BEST OF LUCK.
29th November 2011, 01:18 PM
tuntunia

OK, BEST OF LUCK.
23rd June 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my metric exam in 1997 .but not pass in maths but overall result is pass. After that I have done graduation and mba also . But now I want to do electricial eng . But basic requirement is maths in metric . Can i reappear in maths paper now .is their any possible way. Please help me out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?