5th January 2012, 02:58 PM

How may I get infosys last 10 years placement papers along with solutions?

sir,
I am going to attend infosys placement in my college.. so i need to refer infosys last ten years placement papers with solutions.. can you please make arrange and send it to my mail id? and also I need some tips to attend the infosys placement..

23rd February 2012, 10:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get infosys last 10 years placement papers along with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0000010 View Post
sir,
I am going to attend infosys placement in my college.. so i need to refer infosys last ten years placement papers with solutions.. can you please make arrange and send it to my mail id? and also I need some tips to attend the infosys placement..

INFOSYS is the top level MNC company in World.

If you have through out 65% in career then you are applicable for INFOSYS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for INFOSYS.

Only Final year or Pass-out B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA degree holder are applicable for Infosys .

Selection process for INFOSYS company-
1)Written Test
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview

I have attached the Question Paper of INFOSYS so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you

For more details about Accenture CLICK HERE

25th February 2012, 01:19 AM
tanu47

Default Re: How may I get infosys last 10 years placement papers along with solutions?

Dear,
Written Test
Technical Test
PI.
Also,
Please find the attached papers.
Hope it will help u.
Good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf(66.9 KB, 353 views)
File Type: doc 2.doc(47.5 KB, 246 views)
File Type: doc 3.doc(39.0 KB, 240 views)
File Type: pdf 4.pdf(62.8 KB, 316 views)
26th February 2012, 09:35 PM
param pita

Dear,

INFOSYS is the top level MNC company in World.

If you have through out 65% in career then you are applicable for INFOSYS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for INFOSYS.

Only Final year or Pass-out B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA degree holder are applicable for Infosys .

1)Written Test
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview

I have attached the Question Paper of INFOSYS so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you
Infosys paper: 11th September 2005, Mumbai

1. A cube has its 6 faces painted red. It is cut by 6 straight lines into 27 smaller cubes. Find how many smaller cubes are there having:
(i) 3 faces painted red.
(ii) 2faces painted red.
(iii) 1 face painted red.
(iv) 0 faces painted red???

2. There are two different temperature measurement systems, similar to Celsius and Fahrenheit, say A & B. If A=14 then B=36 and if A=133 then B=87. What value will be equal in both systems?

3. The cyclist race is going in circular pattern. Ahead of me are 1/5th, behind of me are 5/6th. Find total no of participants.

4. There are 6 members in a family K L M N O P. L is brother of O’s husband. M is sister of P N is father of K and grandfather of P. There are 2 fathers, 3 brothers, and a mother.
a. who is O’s husband?
b. How many males are there?
c. Group of brothers?

5. There are less than 500 students in a class. 1/3rd of the student is whole number. Same is 1/4th, 1/5th, 1/7th is whole number. Find the total number of students.

6. Mom asked me to buy some postal stamps of 2 paise, 5 paise, 7 paise, 10 paise 15 paise and 20 paise. She gave me total 3.40 rupees for this. Which of these should be multiple of 5 and which of these of 6?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?