5th January 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph.D?

Am post graduate in mass communication and journalism ,i want to know about the universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph D.Whan to apply,date etc?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering part time PhD in Electronics in Kerala?
  2. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  3. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  5. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  6. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  9. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  10. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  11. List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  14. Top 5 universities in India offering PhD course?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  16. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
15th February 2012, 05:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am post graduate in mass communication and journalism ,i want to know about the universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph D.Whan to apply,date etc?
In India, there are very few Institutes which offers Ph.D in Journalism and related fields and they are:

Department of Journalism - University of Chennai
Madurai Kamraj University
Department of Journalism - Banaras Hindu University

Each of these universities follows different admission process and schedule and therefore, you must visit to their official website in order to get complete information regarding the course as well as their admission process and schedule.
2nd March 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phd in mathematics, do you this programme.
11th June 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do php in computer science , can you advise ,about the universities and colleges in Kerala offering Ph D.Whan to apply,date etc?
1st January 2013, 12:13 AM
denwer1

In India, there are very few Institutes which offers Ph.D in Journalism and related fields and they are:

Department of Journalism - University of Chennai
Madurai Kamraj University
Department of Journalism - Banaras Hindu University

Each of these universities follows different admission process and schedule and therefore, you must visit to their official website in order to get complete information regarding the course as well as their admission process and schedule.

12th November 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Phd in hr . Please guide the Colleges or universities in kerala. I have done MBA in hr@marketing in anna university in coimbatore. Kindly mail me any related information on my E-mail id that is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?