17th January 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?

what is the procedure for applying Phd programs for both in abroad universities & indian universities .
Which will be a good one and what are the universities/countries offering free Phd programs / Research programs in abroad .
Where to start and how to start the procedures for this .
Is Scholarships available for whole education periods & for accomodations.
can you list out the abroad universities having Phd programs in Electronics .
Please clarify these questions in detail .
- naren.

Related Questions:
11th May 2014, 10:35 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?

As you asking here about your problem that the procedure of PhD programme or get admission into PhD in abroad.so let me telling you about your answer so if you want to do PhD in abroad it will be good for you to do research in abroad rather than India.

Because it is good for you to do so because you get more opportunities and scope in abroad rather than India. So it is good for you to do it in abroad. Because I abroad you can research more and advance research in your topics. Which you taken for your study. And there is many brilliant professor and student you get and asking and take help for your research for your study in your topic.

And now I am going to tell you about your problem that your programmes and research programmes that are you can do a lot of programmes which offering for research in abroad due to very good and excellent scope in abroad they offer.A lot of programmes for your research they also very helpful and make you feels better to do research under their category and you will be feeling very good in that atmosphere. So best of luck.
16th February 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?

My name is athira.I had completed my post geraduation in zoology.I would like to look forjobs in cannada.What are the criterions for that.Will you pleasehelp me to know about its procedures.
7th January 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply phd in communication engineering in germany?
26th May 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I took PhD in malayalam and after that took PG diploma in child adolescent and family counseling. I would like to work in abroad .
Will you please help me to know about it's procedures?
8th November 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to do phd physics in canada..what is the procedure?
25th September 2020, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am shriram sawant and I had perused my post graduation and I'm looking forward to do phd in abroad how to go about
1st September 2022, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi
My name is madhu I'm from India. I'm done my post graduation in hindi i want to do my PHD form another country please suggest me a university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?