5th January 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for IAS or IES exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?

I am an electronics and communication engineer..i am married now. i have not been in touch with my books since last 2 years..and now i am confused whether i should prepare for IAS or IES?? please suggest a good option for me..

Related Questions:
  1. Is IES difficult for IAS? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  2. How to prepare for IAS after Electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How to prepare for IAS exam after passing Electronics Engineering?
  4. How should I prepare for government job after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  5. Best books for preparation for IAS for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  6. How to prepare for IAS exam after doing B.Tech from electronics and communication
  7. Is UPSC exam enough for getting a government job in Mechanical and Civil Engineering field?
  8. How may I prepare for the IES exam? I am first year BE student having ECE stream
  9. Can I apply for IES in electrical engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  10. How to prepare for IAS? I am pursuing BE with ECE stream. What can I do to crack IAS exam?
  11. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication? -- [New]
  12. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  13. Can I apply for IES exam after completing Electronics Engineering?
  14. Can a Electronics engineering holder apply for IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should I write IES entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year electronics and communication engineering student
  16. Can i apply for PSU and IES simultaneously?
  17. Last 10 years papers of IES in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Can a B.Tech ECE student apply for IES exam? Should I apply online or offline for the exam?
18th March 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I prepare for IAS or IES exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?

hellow, now im studying b.tech third year, a idon understand what to do after b.tech, i have below avg knowledge in my subjects. can i prepair for any govt job later my b.tech? or join in any cource or join in any firm?
4th April 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I prepare for IAS or IES exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?

i have completed my btech this year in ece and want to go for upsc exam.but, im totally confused as to what is better choice for me between ies and ias exam.
please suggest
16th April 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I m unable to decide that wheather i should prepare for ias or ies..what is the difference between these 2?i want to know about the procedure of these exams in detail.so kindly reply me so that i can get an idea on this field.
27th May 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i'm now studying in b-tech 3rd year of branch ece in ptu university .plz tell me how can i prepare 4 ies exams .i don't want to join coaching.should i have to start preparing 4 this exaw right now?
29th May 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that most of the ias officers belong to which stream commerce or non medical?
if i want to do eco honours which stream should i opt commerce or non medical because i m getting non medical with econmics
23rd March 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

now i doing 3rd year in BE ece department i want attend both ias and ies exams.please tell how to prepare for both these exams? and per day how many hours i want to spend to prepare?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?