7th January 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Information about the BCA courses? What is their semester fees, job scope?

Infrom me about b.c.a courses,and its per semistar fees, job possiblitys and future studys after this

5th July 2012, 08:44 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Information about the BCA courses? What is their semester fees, job scope?

dear student,
BCA- (Bachelor Of Computer Applications) this is the graduate level course you should go for regular BCA course in recognized university and fee 15000 to 30000 approximate and after completing BCA you can get 5000 to 8000 salary jobs in software companies and go for PG course best option is MCA- (Master Of Computer Applications).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses? 11 12th June 2015 12:41 PM
Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses? 13 6th November 2014 08:16 PM
Procedure of getting MBBS after 12th? Information about globally renowned courses courses in medicine like Nursing, Biotechnology, Dental or any other courses? 15 29th August 2014 11:14 PM
Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission? 2 10th July 2011 08:50 PM
Information about different certificate courses offered by India Institute of Foreign Trades? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled for the courses? Which are the courses suitable for me while working in Bank? 1 9th June 2011 11:58 PM