12th January 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?

hi i am a 12 student having pcmb. if i persue my degree in Bsc & Msc Biotechnology from Mumbai University then will i get a job in Mumbai ?

12th January 2012, 11:50 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?

you can do job any where in india.it is not necessary that you should do job in Mumbai.

You have master degree.you can do job anywhere.you can do job where you are intrested.

It is not a rule that where you do your Master degree you can only do jobthere.you can do job anywhere.

If you are intrested for job in Mumbai then you can do job in Mumbai if you want to do job any where you can do job anywhere.

Job locatiion depends on you where you want to do job it is not any boundation.
13th January 2012, 01:22 AM
mukund purohit

Default Re: Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?

its not sure that you will get a job in Mumbai because it will depend on the your percentage plus your practical knowledge. yo can apply for the jobs and check for it
"All the Best"
14th July 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i have not got my result of tybscIT form university ..so can i fill the form for mscIT of university
10th October 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have scord 50% in msc computer science can i be junior clg lctrur for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?