8th May 2011, 02:04 PM
KHAN ASHIV

How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?

I'm ashiv. I'm a student of jetking institute in mumbai. I have passed h.s.c. from mp state, now i want to take admission in mumbai colleges. I want to do bsc (it or cs) from mumbai univercity. Can i get admission in any mumbai colleges and when will be start the admission of first year bsc..............................

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  2. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  3. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  5. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  6. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  7. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  8. Last date of admission in BSc IT course in Mumbai University?
  9. Can I get admission in BSc IT distance education in mumbai university
  10. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  11. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  12. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MSc/B.Ed? I have done BSc Hons with Botany
  14. List of colleges which offer BCA course in Mumbai University? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam? -- [New]
  16. Will I be able to get admission in Mumbai University college after completing BSc course in Industrial Science from Nagpur University
  17. PG Diploma in Dietetics after B.Sc in Hospitality Studies from Mumbai University?
  18. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
21st January 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?

How can I get admission in the v.good college of Mumbai for B.Sc. and M.Sc. in mathematics subject giving admission on the basis of the system of the college in taking their own entrance exam if my result of the forth semester of G.S.E.B is good and that of the previous other three semester is not good?
25th March 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I was fail in last year of Bsc microbiology in 2003 and I pass my biotecnology part and fail in other major part how I get admission for TYBsc ?
30th May 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i want doing bsc chemistry in mumbai university.suggest mi distance education
22nd March 2015, 06:48 PM
mohitvats86

Student who have passed his 12th exam with science PCM stream with atleast 50% marks can get admission in B.Sc. chemistry in mumbai University.
He/she should have completed 18 years of age.
Mumbai university is conducting its courses through regular mode as well as through distance learning.
I am attaching the distance learning prospectus of mumbai university you can check the details of each and every courses in it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus_2014_15.pdf(1.90 MB, 132 views)
12th June 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bsc from mumbai univesity on regular basis but no idea hoe to get admission please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?