22nd January 2012, 05:18 PM
nj2810

Possible to do event management along with graduation in B.Com? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai for the same? How to get admission there? What is the fee structure?

i wanted to knw whether v can do event management along with graduation (bcom)?
wich are the top colleges in mumbai for the same? how can i get admission there? n the fees structure............

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  3. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  4. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  5. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  6. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  7. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  8. Which colleges are best for doing Retail Management in Mumbai?
  9. What is the fee structure of Event Management course? -- [New]
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS course? Colleges for both general as well as management?
  11. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  12. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  13. Fee structure for B.Ed course in aided and unaided colleges in Mumbai under Management Quota?
  14. Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech course with cutoff and fee structure?
  15. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?
16th February 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possible to do event management along with graduation in B.Com? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai for the same? How to get admission there? What is the fee structure?

what is event management course and we can do event management course by taking commerce
28th June 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possible to do event management along with graduation in B.Com? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai for the same? How to get admission there? What is the fee structure?

can i do event managment just after doing 12 with subject arts??
27th August 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

mumbai university admission b.com 1 year fees
13th March 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

want to do event management wch 1 is the best college in mumbai?
20th July 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

can we do event mangement with B.com ?
Which are the best coleges/institute for event management in kolkata ?
11th September 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,m in tybba n want to join event management course. I wanted to know the duration,fee,college information. But is der ny college which offers dis course on sat n Sunday??
8th April 2014, 02:57 PM
arvind BARJATYA

i completed 12th clASS IN COMMERCE FIELD WITH 72 PERCANTAGE N THIS YEAR GIVE IST YEAR EXAM OF COLLEGE AND I DO COURSE OF EVENT MANAGEMENT
17th February 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com with correspondence. This I my second year. Can I do any course in event management along with b.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?