3rd February 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What are the minimum marks to get into NIT?

What minimum marks is required to get into nit? ...please tell me the marks requirement

12th August 2012, 11:15 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the minimum marks to get into NIT?

Hi dear..

Getting into NIT is like a dream after IITs and BITs .
For getting into any NIT , you need to appear for AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination) , which comprises of multiple choices question ( 90 Questions in all ) with +4 and -1 marking scheme. It comprises of total 3 parts namely Physics, Chemistry and Maths containing 30 questions each.

So, the total marks are 360. Now , if you want any NIT (considering GEN and NO state quota ) You need to score above 200 marks out of 360 .

But it doesn't mean that you should just aim for only 200 marks, as if you sit with this type of thinking in exam , you will answer more question , just to reach 200 marks and they could be wrong which will ultimately effect your ranking. So , please do only those questions which you are sure of, and you will surely win the race..!!

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
3rd May 2014, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the minimum marks to get into NIT?

i'm scoring 51 marks in jee mains i'm from OBC catogory will i get any nit? is their reservation for girls in nit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?