4th February 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of PGDC CET exam in Electrical Engineering?

sir,i am going to appear PGDC CET-2012.I want to know the previous year question papers of PGDC-CET exam in electrical engineering..Sir, please send me the question papers on my email -id [email protected]

1st April 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of PGDC CET exam in Electrical Engineering?

sir i want previous exam paper of PGDC of NPTI for electrical engineering. Send it to my email [email protected]
4th May 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of PGDC CET exam in Electrical Engineering?

sir,i am going to appear PGDC CET-2012.I want to know the previous year question papers of PGDC-CET exam in electrical engineering..Sir, please send me the question papers on my email -id [email protected]
11th May 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i am from electrical,i need previous question papers pls send me question papers of pgdc-cet. this is my my mail id
[email protected]
25th May 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, i require npti pgdc-cet previous year electrical question papers. plz esnd the same in my email id [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am going to appear PGDC CET-2012.I want to know the previous year question papers of PGDC-CET exam in electrical engineering..Sir, please send me the question papers on my email -id ([email protected])
5th June 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m going to appear PGDC CET-2012 so i want the some previous years question paper in Electrical Engineering .... Sir, Plz send me the question papers @ my email address..([email protected])
regards
kaushik.s
18th September 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am pawan puppalwar. i am going to appear for pgdc cet 2012 so i want some previous year question paper in Electrical Engineering .... Sir, Plz send me the question papers @ my email address [email protected]
25th January 2013, 07:47 PM
dipanjankhatua

1st February 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am going to appear PGDC CET-2013 .I want to know the year question paper of PGDC CET-2013 exam in electrical engineering.please send me the the question papers on my EMAIL [email protected]
18th May 2013, 11:03 AM
anupapa1

sir....i am preparing for npti pgdc cet...electrical...could you please mail me the previous question papers....my mail id:[email protected]
15th June 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1736932]sir,i am going to appear PGDC CET-2013.I want to know the previous year question papers of PGDC-CET exam in electrical engineering..Sir, please send me the question papers on my email -id [email protected]
16th September 2013, 10:38 PM
edu12345

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1736932]sir,i am going to appear PGDC CET-2013.I want to know the previous year question papers of PGDC-CET exam in electrical engineering..Sir, please send me the question papers on my email -[email protected]
25th May 2014, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

i am harsha vardhan from b tech electrical ...can u send me the last 5 years question papers of NPTI CET ..
27th March 2015, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

plz sir someone send me the previous year npti cet questions for electrical engineering to my mail [email protected]
31st May 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am from electrical,i need previous question papers pls send me question papers of pgdc-cet. this is my my mail id [email protected]
1st June 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam. Please send me CET model papers/Previous question papers of EEE [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?