10th February 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for JMFC exam? What is the age limit and qualification for the exam?

Sir,
i m from Akola Maharashtra. I m Appearing for my LL.M. IVth Semester. i want to appear for JMFC Exam which is to be in Sep. 2012. so plz, help me to know, which books i should refer for JMFC Exams and where i get all solved question papers of Previous JMFC Exams? and plz, tell me about the qualificationsand age limit about this Exam?. is this exam is same for all states in India?
plz, reply me....

15th December 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer for JMFC exam? What is the age limit and qualification for the exam?

i am in ll.b last year student can you tell me about the jmfc exam
12th January 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer for JMFC exam? What is the age limit and qualification for the exam?

i have passed LLB want to give exam for ADJ exam what is the age and percentage criteria
21st March 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

tell me the where i get all previous question papers for preparatiopn of JMFC pre and main exam
20th April 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for jmfc exam. and when fresher can applie for exam.
20th April 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for jmfc exam. and when fresher can applie for jmfc exam.
12th July 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Wht is the exact criteria n eligibility for appearing for jmfc exam
28th December 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am bhavana dadabhai panpatil,studing in bsl final year and i want to know more about jmfc.please tell me
13th May 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the coaching centers in Hyderabad that gives training for JFMC examinations ?
7th September 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I got 52% in 5th year LLB and my.age is 38, can i apply to jmfc exam?
1st June 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

My subject was back in 1st year and then all 5 years i am clear then i can give jmfc directly after pass out llb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?