16th December 2010, 08:59 PM
shikha sharma003

Which subject to choose in MSc : Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?

i am doing b.sc (botany, chemistry). I want to do M.sc but a little bit confuse for the subject in m.sc. i hav 2-3 options biochemistry, chemistry, bioinformatics, biotechnology. please solve my problem.

17th December 2010, 12:05 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: Which subject to choose in MSc : Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?

you did'nt tell me about your graduation stream because mainly it depends on your graduation stream but from my point of view as well as from the market point of view biochemistry is the best option because it is the chemistry of living beings and helps to make the development of drug possible.it works in harmones and the main point is there is a wide scope and less competition
17th December 2010, 02:33 PM
BLGayatri

Default Re: Which subject to choose in MSc : Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?

Biochem is best for you. You can take chemistry also. If you have computers knowledge, better take bioinformatics. Coming to biotech, there are many subjects covering all the above subjects and more like bioanalytical techniques, microbio, fermentation tech, genetics, molecular bio, nanotech, environmental bio, agricultural bio, marine bio etc,.
17th December 2010, 04:58 PM
sindhusweety

As you are having subjects like chemistry,biochemistry in your degree it can be very easy for you if you choose msc that are related to your subjects that are present in your degree.bioinformatics is an advanced subject you cannot have much more oppurtunities for this as it is completely based upon science related computer based subject.it should needed computer knowledge.as you are not having computer subject in your degree it is better to ignore this.however biotechnology was a valuable course that gained importance day by day.chemistry and biochemistry have oppurtunities but relatively less when compared to biotechnology.however i can say that you first go through in which subject you are interested and then you should choose that one.if you are not interested in that one but you had choosen that one in msc it become useless . so my suggestion was whatever oppurtunities the subject had, your interest upon subject is very important.
Bye.
18th December 2010, 01:39 AM
mishra245

Everything is depend on your interest of the subject. In every field there is many opportunity, So you can choose your interested subject.
4th January 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

what should i take in 12th in optional subjects which'll be helpful in b.sc and m.sc
4th January 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what should i take in 12th in optional subjects which'll be helpful in b.sc and m.sc do tell me on my email id [email protected]
15th January 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

im doing bsc with botany zoology n chemistry as subjects,so in what field of biotechnolgy should i go for?
9th April 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

I have done BSc enviromental sience from MSU. do u think i should go for MSc bioinformatics in MSU...does it ' ve a good pay and scope?
14th April 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Which subject to choose in MSc : Chemistry, Biotechnology?

I have interest in both subjects. So tell me please ,which subject is better for more opportunities & future career,on my email id : [email protected]
15th April 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc in Chemistry Hons from Delhi University. in wat subject I do msc which is valuable in point of good job. either Envoirmental Chemistry or Biochemistry. I have heard that Msc in Biotechnology is very difficult and we have to give 12 papers
29th April 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc chemistry, can i do M.sc biotechnology or in bio chemistry
3rd June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc chemistry, can i do M.sc biotechnology??????????
1st August 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hi all

i ahve done bsc chemistry but now confused plz help me wheather i shall go for msc ,mba,or can i do chemical engineering what will be good for my carrier....if msc then with wich subject ?
5th September 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i want do msc,but i am cnfused that which sbject i choose for msc chemitry,biochem or zoology,i have interst in all
14th November 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

which is better microbiology or bioinformatics in msc to opt?
7th January 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i passed bsc with 70% marks and chemistry botany zoology are my subject in bsc which subject is beter for me for msc i want zoology andbiochemistry which is more professinal in future
7th January 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i passed bsc with 70% marks and chemistry botany zoology are my subject in bsc which subject is beter for me for msc i want zoology andbiochemistry which is more professinal in future
23rd October 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

which subject is better to chosse in msc
16th July 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

wich is the better option after b.s.c botany ? wich subject i choose m.s.c agriculture or msc botany?
6th October 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I've completed my BSc in biotechnology, do you think opting for MSc in Biochemistry is advisable?
My e-mail address is [email protected]
9th December 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

which is best for girls out of biochemistry,biotechnology and bioinformatics?In which field jobs can easily get and which is not much tough out of these please reply...thanks
7th May 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc(biotech,biochem,chemistry).please tell which of these subjects is best for msc for better career in india.
28th February 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

i am complete my bsc in chemistry,i would like to take msc in biochemistry ,which kind of jobs can i get?
26th May 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hello all i completed my bsc chemistry with 97%..will i be able to earn above 60000 if i choose msc biotech in india??how many aided colleges offering mac biotechnology in TN?
15th June 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

hello I have done bsc biotechnology and now I m confused which stream to chose in MSc should I continue in biotechnology or should I go for Mac biochemistry... plz help me
1st June 2017, 03:29 PM
priyasuganya

I'm back chemistry graduate. I want to do MSC. I want to earn above 50000 in my job. I'm confused to choosing my major. Which one is better for my future either biochemistry or bioinformatics????
3rd March 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I am now in 3rd year BSc. Agri. I am confused which subject between agronomy and entomology should I take for MSc
19th March 2022, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

M.sc chemistry is best option for careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?