9th February 2012, 07:40 PM
M.Ramakrishna

Which are the colleges offering diploma through distance?

Plz diploma polytechnical distance college names a p state plz send sir /medam

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or universities offering diploma through distance mode?
  2. Colleges offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Calicut? -- [New]
  3. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  4. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  5. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  6. Which college offering PG diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode?
  7. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  8. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  9. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?
  11. Reputed colleges offering part time Diploma or distance education Diploma in Civil engineering?
  12. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  13. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  14. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  15. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  16. Which are the colleges offering diploma through distance?
  17. Colleges offering Diploma courses in Chemistry through distance education?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology through distance education?
11th February 2012, 08:22 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering diploma through distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Ramakrishna View Post
Plz diploma polytechnical distance college names a p state plz send sir /medam

hey!!

you have only mentioned A.P.so, I am sending you both the list of colleges for polytechnic distance in the two states namely::

Arunachal pradesh

Andhra pradesh

List of colleges offering distance learning in Arunachal Pradesh

arunachal pradesh polytechnic,Itanagar

arunachal university

Dera natang government college

district institute of education and training

DON Bosco,lower subansiri

doying gumin college,east siang

donyipolo govt. college,west siang

indra gandhi government college

rajiv gandhi university

J.N College

rang farah govt. college

List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh for distance polytechnic

ABM Degree college,prakasam

AGKM college,sathupally

AGSG College,,krishna

AJ Kalasala,machilipatnam

AMAL College,anakapalle

AM Reddy memorial engineering college

ANR college krishna

AGL degre college

AC Evening college,gantur

Abul Kalam degree college

hope this has helped you............

with regards
roknits
14th February 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir /medam I am passed 10th class .job private company i want studies correspondance course dists kadapa or nellore ple send A p college names ph nos ple Thanking you, M.Ramakrishna Email:[email protected]
14th February 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am passed 10th diploma polytechnical college correspondance course college names state A p rayalaseema or hyd colleges names ph nos plz Thanking you ram Email:[email protected]
24th April 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

where is the politicnical diploma collage
12th October 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to say that i m presently working in government job and i haved passed I.T.I or B.Sc and i want to do polytechnic (diploma) in mechanical branch through distance education so plz send me all the distance college list which is placed in ANDHRA PRADESH IN TELANGANA and provides diploma courses through distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?