10th July 2012, 04:23 PM
bineeshmammathan

How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?

Sir My name is Bineesh. I am completed I.T.I Electrician.now working in Abudhabi UAE.
I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities and also colleges offering these courses in Kerala or Tamil Nadu.

My mail id :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  3. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  4. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  5. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  7. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  8. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  9. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  10. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala? -- [New]
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  12. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Where should I do distance AICTE approved diploma course? Should i do it in Kerala or in Tamilnadu?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  15. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  16. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  17. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  18. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
13th August 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?

Sir My name is Bineesh. I am completed I.T.I .now working in Abudhabi UAE.
I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities and also colleges offering these courses in Kerala or Tamil Nadu.

mail id ; [email protected]
20th August 2012, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

My nameMayur Thakkar I have completd ITI in electricak .can any UGC or AITCE approved University to study di
stance learing Diploma electrical.so give me guidance for this matter.My e-mail Id as mention here. [email protected]
10th October 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

My name rashad
I have completd ITI in electrical .can any UGC or AITCE approved University to study
distance learing Diploma electrical engineering.so give me guidance for this matter.My e-mail Id as mention here [email protected]
30th October 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Tamil Nadu?

Sir My name is Francis Xavier. I am completed I.T.I .now working in Delhi.
I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities and also colleges offering these courses in Tamil Nadu.

mail id ; [email protected]
25th December 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in andhapradesh send to [email protected]
26th December 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Palash Saha. ihave completed my ITI in Electrical trade.Now i want to complete my diploma,so please send me AICTE aproved doploma collages in kolkata in distance.My Email ID is [email protected].
7th January 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

My Name is B.Meenakshisundaram I had worked in BPL Television Manufacturing from 1985 to 2004. And also Presently I am working in Eveready Industries as a Technical Executive in Electrical Maintenance. I am having Accountancy and commerce background. I would like to study Electrical Engineering with my practical Experience. Kindly suggest me.
17th February 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in electrical Engineering through correspondence? also suggest list of AICTE approved universities & polytechnicsoffering such courses in Chennai,tamil nadu?

My name is V.Hemalatha, working in Southern Railway, Chennai. I have passed 10 th class in the year 2009 with a total of 328 out of 500. now I want to persue diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning mode. please suggest any universities or polytechnics, approved by AICTE offering such courses through distance learning mode in chennai. My mail Id: [email protected]
2nd March 2013, 05:31 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Here is a List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma In ELectrical Engineering

All The Best

19th March 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=bineeshmammathan;2440300]How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?

Sir My name is Bineesh. I am completed I.T.I Electrician.now working in Abudhabi UAE.

My mail id :[email protected]
3rd April 2013, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir My name is Bineesh. I am completed I.T.I Electrician.now working in pune
I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities

[email protected]
31st May 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir , I am shoukath from kerala i would like to do diploma in mechanical engineering currently working in abroad , kindly provide information for distance courses with approval of ugc and aicte , institutes in kerala
my mail id: [email protected] or [email protected]
16th June 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir My name is greeshma. I am completed I.T.I Electrician.now working in Abudhabi UAE.

my email id :[email protected]
20th September 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I Sri Rabi Junior Engineers ,Grade I, of RD Department,(Diploma
in Mechanical Engineering from West Bangal T .C. )
Now I am working as a Junior Engineer at Rural Development Department
, Govt of Tripura.
My work is Civil Engineering based ,and I have an experience of 17
year in Civil Engineering work as J.E.
I want to do a BE course from Distance Courses in Civil Engineering
offered by Universities in India.
Kindly help me for do so ,mail me [email protected]
30th September 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a arts graduate I want to do diploma in electrical. It can possible?
Nrusingh
17th October 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

how i can do diploma in electrical engineering throught distance in Assam?
2nd March 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir
My name is Ramesh.K.S I am completed I.T.I .NCVT year 1997 Course Electronic Mechanic now working in Muscat, S.O, Oman
I want to do diploma in Electrical & Electronics engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities and also colleges offering these courses in Kerala or Tamil Nadu.
My Email:[email protected]
14th March 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how to do adiploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?. List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in India
31st March 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir this is pushkar I m looking for electrical diploma full time but class sould evning I did ITI in mumbai. Mo. 9819256101 [email protected]
6th July 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have done BE and ME in Instrumentation and now I am doing job in maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company as a Additional Executive engineer. i want to do BE in electrical engineering through distace Education. Can I do hhis. also can I get exemption in those subject which i have passed in UG and PG
11th July 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is Vishnu. I am completed I.T.I Electrician.now working in Ministry of Defence.
I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities and also colleges offering these courses in Kerala.
My email [email protected]
6th August 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is Gopakumar. I am completed I.T.I Electrician.now working in Saudi Arabia
I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities
19th August 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir

My name is Prasanth, working in UAE. I have passed 10 th class in the year 1999 now I want to persue diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning mode. please suggest any universities or polytechnics, approved by AICTE offering such courses through distance learning mode in kerala or any other neighbouring states. My mail Id: [email protected]
18th December 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my name is GURUMOORTHY from Port Blair. i have completed my diploma in electrical engineering now i want to get B tech through distance education mode by AICTE approved university in Tamil Nadu .pls suggest my email id is [email protected]
11th June 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

In NIOS distance education for mechanical engg approved by AICTE in west Bengal
30th June 2015, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir My name is v.sankarganesh. I am completed I.T.I fitter.now working in madurai.but i have 15 years experience in electrical field.so
I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities and also colleges offering these courses in Tamil Nadu.

mobile no 9976888957
email id : [email protected]
12th July 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name mufti i have completed 10th std in 2012 and i will join diploma civil some family problem i will be discontinued my study but my ambition is became a civil eng so i want diploma civil eng study aicte approved distance education in trichy
17th September 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir My name is basanth i have completed itc in electronics.Now i wish to learn diploma through distant educativo.I am working in Abudabi since 5yrs ..só Pls provide information regarding aicte approved institutions in kerala.My e-mail Id:[email protected]
25th March 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name Birendra i have completed 10th std in 2005 and i will join diploma Electronic&communication some family problem i will be discontinued my study but my ambition is became a telecom eng so i want diploma EC any study aicte approved distance education in trichy. my email [email protected]
22nd June 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name Aswakumar i have THSLC Electrical& VHSC Electrical 2 year passed 2001 now iam working in a company i have 12 year experience in electrical project& maintenance field i want to do electrical engineering diploma through distance education kindly suggest me approved institution in kerala my email Id:[email protected]
7th January 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is Vishnu. I am completed I.T.I .now working in Delhi.
I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities and also colleges offering these courses in Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?