5th September 2011, 08:14 PM
Pawan Jangra

Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?

Sir please tell me Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  2. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  3. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  4. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  6. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  7. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in North India through Distance Learning?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  9. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  10. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  11. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  12. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  13. List of universities providing diploma after 10th through distance learning?
  14. Names of the universities which provides distance learning in Archeology? -- [New]
  15. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  16. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  17. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  18. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
27th January 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?

Dear sir i want to do diploma in industrial electronics (distance learning) i am12th mcvc in mechanical technology is it helpfullto me at the time of admission ? & when admission start?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?