11th February 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Previous 3 year Question Papers of Infosys Recruitment?

sir/mam i need to go through the previous 3 year infosys recruitment model question paper.so pls send me

12th February 2012, 01:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 3 year Question Papers of Infosys Recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam i need to go through the previous 3 year infosys recruitment model question paper.so pls send me

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , MCA ,M-TECH degree or final year of the course are applicable for Infosys .

But your academic marks must be above 65%.Pending Backlog Candidate are not applicable.

I have attached the some Question Paper of Infosys .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about Infosys , click on the link http://www.infosys.com/

12th February 2012, 09:38 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous 3 year Question Papers of Infosys Recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Previous Year Papers of Infosys Recruitment Exam

In the attachments..you will find both model as well as some previous year papers of Infosys Recruitment..

The candidates willing to apply for the Infosys Recruitment Exam must comply with the following conditions :-

1) The candidate must have secured an aggregate of 65% in 10th,12th adn B.Tech..

2) The candidate must have no active backlogs at the time when he/she is appearing for the campus placement..

Just go through the interview experiences shared by the candidates who appeared for the exam so that you can learn from their mistakes..

Practice the puzzles provided in the attachment..they will help you clear the aptitude exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?