22nd November 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers and preparation tips for Infosys Aptitude test?

Helllo
I`m rajvinder of btech 4th year CSE and i`m preparing for infosys interview.Can u please send me some previous year question papers of infosys and some tips to clear the aptitude and interview of infosys.

Please reply as soon as possible.Thank you

23rd November 2014, 03:56 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question papers and preparation tips for Infosys Aptitude test?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF INFOSYS:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Infosys in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to find out the pattern of questions followed and prepare for it accordingly.

The latest pattern followed for the aptitude test is as follows,

-> Verbal and Non - Verbal Reasoning - 30 questions in 35 minutes.

-> Verbal Aptitude - 40 questions in 30 minutes.

Once you clear the aptitude test you would be called for the technical interview round where you can expect all the questions from the core subjects which you studied from your Computer Science. Make sure that you are strong at one programming language so that you can show your skills.

After clearing the technical round you will be called for HR round which you can clear if you are good at your communication skills.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 82 views)
File Type: zip Infosys (1).zip(326.2 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 132 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 270 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 138 views)
16th December 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers and preparation tips for Infosys Aptitude test?

Hi I have completed my B.Tech IT and looking for off campus drive. can you provide me with previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?